WOOOOH that's awesome! You should seriously send that to someone over there. The braids or whatever on the right side of the shield to look a little strange though. Also did you ever consider making the sword visible? It just looks like he's awkwardly pretending to hold something that doesn't exist right now

Correct me if I'm wrong, Ren, but I think the sword and the braids are both part of some sort of whip he's holding. Another beautiful mark, this would look great for Texas Tech

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOOOOH that's awesome! You should seriously send that to someone over there. The braids or whatever on the right side of the shield to look a little strange though. Also did you ever consider making the sword visible? It just looks like he's awkwardly pretending to hold something that doesn't exist right now

Correct me if I'm wrong, Ren, but I think the sword and the braids are both part of some sort of whip he's holding. Another beautiful mark, this would look great for Texas Tech

Whoa how'd it I not see it! Looks good now that I see it

Glad you guys are digging this latest mark. Your right jmoe12 it's not a sword it's a weapon used by gauchos called "BOLAS" which you can read about here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolas The idea was to have it go behind the shield then come back around to the front. I might lose the handle part or make it look more rope like to avoid confusion.

Glad you guys are digging this latest mark. Your right jmoe12 it's not a sword it's a weapon used by gauchos called "BOLAS" which you can read about here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolas The idea was to have it go behind the shield then come back around to the front. I might lose the handle part or make it look more rope like to avoid confusion.

Now I see the bolas, but before all I saw was a lightsaber. I agree that you should tweak it a bit to make it look more like a rope and less like a sword.

award%20sig.png

I love the bolas coming around the shield, it looks so dynamic.

I think some of the lines/perspective for the Gaucho feel a little off. Like around his chest, left arm, and hip. Not entirely sure, but something seems a little bit wonky. Maybe it's his head feeling too small proportionately?

Can't decide if I like the left or right facing design more. The composition on both is great.

Glendale looks wonderful; I think I prefer the latter version which resembles a G. However, I would echo others in that either is head is too small or his arm angle in relation to his body is just slightly off.. Not sure. Great work though

Hey, that's pretty neat! No idea they had a team for that.^^ Did you do their logo?

I didn't, I'm guessing it was done by a student at their school. There are a few talented Canadian quidditch designers!

Have you ever tried contacting any of these schools in regards to their quidditch logo designs and possibly being commisioned by any of them?

Hey, that's pretty neat! No idea they had a team for that.^^ Did you do their logo?

I didn't, I'm guessing it was done by a student at their school. There are a few talented Canadian quidditch designers!

Have you ever tried contacting any of these schools in regards to their quidditch logo designs and possibly being commisioned by any of them?

I've been commissioned by other schools! They usually contact me. I recently redid the Utah quidditch program, and I was contacted this weekend by another high-level program. The problem with most quidditch teams is that they don't see the point in paying for design, though that's slowly changing.

I've been commissioned by other schools! They usually contact me. I recently redid the Utah quidditch program, and I was contacted this weekend by another high-level program. The problem with most quidditch teams is that they don't see the point in paying for design, though that's slowly changing.

Good to hear your getting paid for your work. Good luck with getting more gigs!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived