• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Alberta. It definitely reads as a panda if you know that's what you're looking for. I think if you wanted to make it more distinctly a panda, I'd separate the eye circles from the jawline shading. But I don't think that's absolutely necessary.

I like the A's in the wordmark, too!

I agree with all this, except that I kinda like that the eye-circles are attached. It makes it look more intimidating. Great work!

I like the Pandas, as an Edmontonian. Are you going to do the Golden Bears? I agree that UNR could use a redesign.

Thank you. Not sure if I'll be doing a Golden Bears logo but I always consider every request made & if I have something to offer then I will definitely take a shot at it. Thanks again for stopping by.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As for the panda- I definitely read it was a panda, but suplauren is right about the shadowing.

And this is the Mott logo mentioned above:

I just realized I used the SAME FONT for both Merced & Mott but I really like it for Mott so I will probably change out the Merced font later on. My apologies for that, totally missed it! Headed to work now so won't be able to change it today. This was the only logo I could find for Mott so I'm not sure if they have another official bears logo or if this is it. Does anybody know by chance?

MottLogo1.jpg

LogoTemplate_MottCC.png

tinysig.jpg

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

I like the logo but you should brighten the blue or the green. The colors are too dark and the details of the lion would stand out better. 

Yeah that's what I said also but those are the colors I got off of their original logo. If anyone knows their official colors let me know. Thanks!

Archived