Recommended Posts

On 12/1/2016 at 1:09 PM, Brian in Boston said:

Ren, as always, phenomenal work! Your redesign of the Southern California Seahorses badge is a thing of beauty.

If you're looking for suggestions, I'm wondering what direction the following two logos would inspire you to take in putting together a logo package - a primary mark and secondary mark - for the American Hockey League's Providence Reds. Would you create something completely new? Opt to simply update them?

Providence Reds Logo 1948-49 through 1971-72

Providence / Rhode Island Reds Logo 1971-72 through 1976-77
 

If you're so inclined, have at it!

 

Had a little free time...

LogoTemplate_PReds.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely stunning work as always Ren. Glad to see some more work by you when I came back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love it! Love to see your take on the T-Birds if you're in the AHL Market and the now Providence Bruins and my birds have a bit of a rivalry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks ALL! appreciate the kind wordsc glad you guys are digging it. @McElroy19 I'll see about possibly taking a shot at the T-Birds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2016 at 5:16 PM, JMtexan09 said:

Any chance will you do the Southwest Collegiate Institute for the Deaf Rattlers logo? they seriously needed an upgrade.

 

Ok..this one is a mouthful so I instantly thought a roundel would work great for such a long name (I know, another roundel but it made sense for this school). Since they are using a hacked up version of the AFL Carolina Cobras logo I decided to take a crack at it. Got two versions so you guys be the judge on which of the 2 if any you like for them. As always appreciate the support & thnx for stopping by!

 

Speaking of Carolina. I have a Carolina Mudcats logo I've been tinkering with that I'll drop a little later.

 

 

LogoTemplate_SWCIDRattlers2.png

LogoTemplate_SWCIDRattlers1.png

Edited by ren69
Incorrect title fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That first roundel is much better. Love how the snake blends in and out of the green circle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appreciate the feedback. That Tigers logo is probably better off in the vintage logo thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ren69 said:

Appreciate the feedback. That Tigers logo is probably better off in the vintage logo thread.

I posted it there about a year and a half ago with no luck unfortunately. I'll give it another shot though and post it again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you try to improve the Schaumburg Boomers of the frontier league?

IMG_0329.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but why does the title say institute for the blind and the logo for the deaf?

 

Aside from that the snake is impeccable although i don't love the font you used in the roundel.

 

The Reds are perfection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2017 at 8:08 AM, Somppi said:

I posted it there about a year and a half ago with no luck unfortunately. I'll give it another shot though and post it again

Sorry bout that, I was swamped with requests there & had to pass up many.  Once others began contributing much more were filled. Maybe one of them will take that challenge on now if not then I may take a stab at it for you sometime soon. Thnx again for keeping up with my threads!

 

On 5/4/2017 at 9:14 PM, Cbj111201 said:

Can you try to improve the Schaumburg Boomers of the frontier league?

IMG_0329.PNG

This one is pretty nice as is, don't think there's anything I can do to improve it. Appreciate you visiting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bruins said:

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but why does the title say institute for the blind and the logo for the deaf?

 

Aside from that the snake is impeccable although i don't love the font you used in the roundel.

 

The Reds are perfection.

Man! I didn't realize I put blind. Thnx for catching that!! Changing it NOW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Wednesday, May 03, 2017 at 9:57 AM, ren69 said:

 

Ok..this one is a mouthful so I instantly thought a roundel would work great for such a long name (I know, another roundel but it made sense for this school). Since they are using a hacked up version of the AFL Carolina Cobras logo I decided to take a crack at it. Got two versions so you guys be the judge on which of the 2 if any you like for them. As always appreciate the support & thnx for stopping by!

 

Speaking of Carolina. I have a Carolina Mudcats logo I've been tinkering with that I'll drop a little later.

 

 

LogoTemplate_SWCIDRattlers2.png

LogoTemplate_SWCIDRattlers1.png

Holy...... that is wayyyyy better than crappy rattler logo they had. Nice job, @ren69 !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about this one of the Lake Erie Crushers?

IMG_0330.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cbj111201 said:

What about this one of the Lake Erie Crushers?

IMG_0330.PNG

I may consider this one since I've never done a fruit mascot logo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @ren69, can I just say that your work is terrific and makes me severely jealous? 

 

Anyways: I have a great suggestion: Given that you're doing schools... why not tackle Durham College and this horrendous logo for their athletics teams:

 

 

durham_lords_logo.gif

 

In addition to this mess, here's a older logo that I find to have some charm & class: 

 

C-cZU4UW0AUkWWW.jpg

 

 

No matter what, keep up the great work! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.