• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're not underway on the Blaze redesign already, I'd like to change my request (REALLY sorry for any potential inconvenience-if the following isn't going to work, that's OK), as I have found a team which could use your services even more.

The Roswell Destroyers are a women's football team based in the famous extraterrestrial landing site in the Alien City which played in the New Mexico Adult Football League's Women's Division for their entire two-year existence (and won the league's second and final championship in 2016).  After taking this season off to regroup and recruit, the Destroyers seek to join former leaguemates the Santa Fe Dukes and other in-state rivals La Muerte de Las Cruces in the Women's Football Alliance, for which they are currently raising funds to join.

Here is their current logo, as basic as it gets...that's why I'm hoping you can make a good, convincing redesign so that they'll HAVE to reach out to you and get their efforts spearheaded to join the WFA and set themselves up for a takeover in 2018 and beyond!

10998313_1568190516801504_54943161233080

(remember, their colors are royal blue and black...but feel free to add other accent colors for what I'm anticipating as a UFO-themed logo)

bYhYmxh.png

8 hours ago, MBurmy said:

If you're not underway on the Blaze redesign already, I'd like to change my request (REALLY sorry for any potential inconvenience-if the following isn't going to work, that's OK), as I have found a team which could use your services even more.

The Roswell Destroyers are a women's football team based in the famous extraterrestrial landing site in the Alien City which played in the New Mexico Adult Football League's Women's Division for their entire two-year existence (and won the league's second and final championship in 2016).  After taking this season off to regroup and recruit, the Destroyers seek to join former leaguemates the Santa Fe Dukes and other in-state rivals La Muerte de Las Cruces in the Women's Football Alliance, for which they are currently raising funds to join.

Here is their current logo, as basic as it gets...that's why I'm hoping you can make a good, convincing redesign so that they'll HAVE to reach out to you and get their efforts spearheaded to join the WFA and set themselves up for a takeover in 2018 and beyond!

10998313_1568190516801504_54943161233080

(remember, their colors are royal blue and black...but feel free to add other accent colors for what I'm anticipating as a UFO-themed logo)

Not to worry @MBurmy with so much going on I hadn't made any attempts at that Blaze logo. This one though...has my attention.  I've done one alien themed logo in the past but thinking this one could be interesting. We'll see...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2017 at 9:25 PM, ren69 said:

Not to worry @MBurmy with so much going on I hadn't made any attempts at that Blaze logo. This one though...has my attention.  I've done one alien themed logo in the past but thinking this one could be interesting. We'll see...

I talked with them...they told me they're considering all options right now...I can DM you one of the logos they may use (though trust me, a design you'd do would blow that one out of the water)

bYhYmxh.png

18 hours ago, MBurmy said:

I talked with them...they told me they're considering all options right now...I can DM you one of the logos they may use (though trust me, a design you'd do would blow that one out of the water)

Yeah, please DM me @MBurmy I'd definitely like to see that. Do you know someone with the team? I checked out their website & it shows them being a non profit organization so wondering if they would even consider purchasing a logo, thinking they may prefer to have one donated maybe even hold some kind of contest for it. Would you happen to know if they have a budget for logo designs? 

1 hour ago, ren69 said:

@MBurmy Looks like the Roswell Destroyers have officially announced their NEW logo. 

20170613_203659.png

And may I say, you would've done a LOT better...hopefully they will reconsider when I talk to them...

bYhYmxh.png

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bruins said:

That Nevada outline logo is a work of art.

Nevada? You don't mean New Mexico, don't you?

Anyways, the football spaceship is also a stroke of sheer genius...

But @ren69, if I may put in a request of my own, would you be able to take a crack at the Golden Baseball League's St. George (UT) Roadrunners? While I thought their uniforms and "StG" logo were great, their primary logo left much to be desired:

St._George_RoadRunners_Main_Logo.png

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Another fantastic rebrand Ren. And I love the direction you went with it too, didn't see it coming.

On another note, a women's football league? Where do I sign up :lol: ?

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

4 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

Another fantastic rebrand Ren. And I love the direction you went with it too, didn't see it coming.

Thnx @ZionEagle.  As for the direction, it became pretty obvious to me once I did a little research on the team & their location that an alien theme was the route I wanted to take.  Roswell, NM is very well known for that alien crash site so I knew I wanted to use that as a focus point in my design by utilizing the football as the spaceship. Once I had that idea the rest kinda fell into place.  The alien head is a drawing of mine I've had in a box for years that I had done for a sticker idea but never used.  I just dusted him off, made a few mods & gave him new life as a sports logo. Figured he'd see daylight someday, lol.

As for joining a women's football league...the destroyers are looking to fill their roster if you happen to live in or around Roswell, NM? :D

Almost forgot, if any of you are cubs fans or not check out a design I did for a good cause at the link below & if you dig it be sure to snag up a tee or hoodie before they're gone! The http://www.dannydid.org/ will be happy you did. Thnx!!!

http://www.26shirts.com/hometown-slugger.html

Chicago Vol. 3, Shirt 14: "Hometown Slugger"

6 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

There's sure to be one close to where you live...hit up my DMs and I can follow you up.

bYhYmxh.png

Archived