wc-blue-jays.jpg

LogoTemplate_WestminsterC.png

Some of these are just amazing! Any chance i can get this one for a teambuilder school for NCAA ? (Yes I still play this game religiously!)

Appreciate the positive feedback guys! Currently got Jaguar & Bobcat logos in the works, so stay tuned!

@djam2410, really sorry but I'm currently in the process of making contact with all the schools I'm doing these for. Maybe later on down the line if nothing becomes of it Id be ok with letting you borrowing it.

^^^^^HaHa! Don't think I have anything they could possibly want.

man! that is even better for South Texas College! amazing logo! and hey Westminster Blue Jays are awesome too!

Very nice Jaguar (as the Brits say "jag-you-wahr") logo.

ren, you have a talent for capturing compelling facial expressions for your animals.

Thanks guys! Not sure if I want to do another Eagles logo TVIXX because the one I already did can easily be converted to any school. Trying to keep from doing the same mascot more than once. Thanks again!

Thanks for stopping by guys & for the positive feedback! Was working on this one as a possible proposal for a local high school needing to rebrand due to the fact they are using TX State's logo & were asked to stop. The post along with logos is in the sports logos section. Unfortunately the coach took it upon himself to alter the Bobcats original logo & call it their NEW logo. So decided to add it here for now as the Jones County Junior College logo.

LogoTemplate_JonesCounty3.png

LogoTemplate_JonesCounty4.png

Thanks for stopping by guys & for the positive feedback! Was working on this one as a possible proposal for a local high school needing to rebrand due to the fact they are using TX State's logo & were asked to stop. The post along with logos is in the sports logos section. Unfortunately the coach took it upon himself to alter the Bobcats original logo & call it their NEW logo. So decided to add it here for now as the Jones County Junior College logo.

LogoTemplate_JonesCounty3.png

They should v'e used your logo

Thanks TVIXX, They never got to see it, already had their logo & minds made up. I've added the stand alone head which I feel is pretty strong on it's own as well.

Ren, would you please use your magic to do up a logo for Lambton College's varsity teams nicknamed the Lions? The current colors and logo, as well as the logo for the school itself, is below. Thanks, much appreciated.

LambtonLions1_zps5b3aa067.jpg

LambtonLions2_zps62ac6079.jpg

LambtonLions3_zps99396242.png

Ren, I think your bobcat has too much fine detail in the fur. If the college did use that, a lot of is would end up blurry in small print or embroidery. Also, I agree with the other poster, how long the cheek and chest fur is is making me feel lynx more than bobcat. But that's not a massive deal.