Looks so good with the smaller triangle!

Thanks, glad you like it. Have you done any redesigns lately?

Unfortunately no. I have an all-original personal project that I've been working on, but I've put it on hold because I just started a new job so I'm kinda wrapped up in that. But keep an eye out, I want to unveil all the franchises by the end of the summer, hopefully!

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks so good with the smaller triangle!

Thanks, glad you like it. Have you done any redesigns lately?

Unfortunately no. I have an all-original personal project that I've been working on, but I've put it on hold because I just started a new job so I'm kinda wrapped up in that. But keep an eye out, I want to unveil all the franchises by the end of the summer, hopefully!

Sounds good, looking forward to it. Congrats on your new job!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really liking the Griffins!!! Love the purple!

May I suggest Calvin College in Michigan? They use one that kinda looks like the London Knights and it's not actually that bad but it needs an upgrade!

Did this one which is not a community or junior college so think I'll be changing the title to just "redesigning college logos".

LogoTemplate_SantaCruzSlugs1.png

LogoTemplate_SantaCruzSlugs2.png

I Had plans to redesign a bunch of colleges with weird nicknames and this just blows me away. This is such a good brand, i really wish they would adopt it. Great work Ren!

So I've been doing a few redesigns of community college logos lately which I placed in my other thread but after thinking about it for a while now I decided to start a new one since they're really not vintage logo updates (well the Delgado is but I still consider it a redesign). If anyone has seen these already in my other thread & feel I should just keep them over there please let me know so I can shut this one down. Thanks! First up is the Delgado Dolphins, as always C&C welcome.

dccDolphinslogo.jpg

LogoTemplate_DelgadoCC.png

The "D" in the top left doesn't really match up with the team name and font used on the logo. Everything else looks great.

Request: Taylor Mustangs, located in Texas, school colors of royal blue and white but black and silver/grey have been used as accent colors. Right now we just use the generic SMU logo, thanks! Great concepts, wow

So I've been doing a few redesigns of community college logos lately which I placed in my other thread but after thinking about it for a while now I decided to start a new one since they're really not vintage logo updates (well the Delgado is but I still consider it a redesign). If anyone has seen these already in my other thread & feel I should just keep them over there please let me know so I can shut this one down. Thanks! First up is the Delgado Dolphins, as always C&C welcome.

dccDolphinslogo.jpg

LogoTemplate_DelgadoCC.png

The "D" in the top left doesn't really match up with the team name and font used on the logo. Everything else looks great.

Go here and rethink your assessment.

http://www.delgadoathletics.com/

DWD_Sig_zpsbbf8ibvd.png

• 2 weeks later...

Did this one which is not a community or junior college so think I'll be changing the title to just "redesigning college logos".

LogoTemplate_SantaCruzSlugs1.png

LogoTemplate_SantaCruzSlugs2.png

I Had plans to redesign a bunch of colleges with weird nicknames and this just blows me away. This is such a good brand, i really wish they would adopt it. Great work Ren!

Interested in seeing those redesigns if you get around to knocking some out. Appreciate the kind words!

WOOOOH that's awesome! You should seriously send that to someone over there. The braids or whatever on the right side of the shield to look a little strange though. Also did you ever consider making the sword visible? It just looks like he's awkwardly pretending to hold something that doesn't exist right now

Archived