Appreciate the kind words MBurmy! I've actually emailed several of these schools already but have only been replied to by two of them. Delgado which looked promising from the get go but have not heard back from since my last email from about a month or two ago. Most recently Miami Dade replied but only to refer me to their marketing department. Still waiting & hoping to hear back from them soon.

Appreciate the kind words MBurmy! I've actually emailed several of these schools already but have only been replied to by two of them. Delgado which looked promising from the get go but have not heard back from since my last email from about a month or two ago. Most recently Miami Dade replied but only to refer me to their marketing department. Still waiting & hoping to hear back from them soon.

Not gonna lie, that'd be awesome if MDC used yours. The school that features alumni such as Mike Piazza, Raul Ibanez, actor Steven Bauer (played Don Eladio Vuente on "Breaking Bad"), former Panamanian president Mireya Moscoso, and current congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, and they deserve a top-notch logo that can be used in marketing efforts across the city of Miami.

If that were the logo, and I'd gone to MDC when I was living in Miami, I'd buy gear with that logo on it.

Thanks stumpygremlin! It would be pretty neat if they were to be interested in it, just have to wait & see. I've met Steven Bauer! Real nice guy.

Not sure what you or anyone could even do with this, the college's main logo:

RGBlarge.jpg

explanation of logo is on page 8 of this:
http://www.confederationc.on.ca/sites/default/files/confederation-college-vis-id-2005_1.pdf

Here's the sports team one:

ConfederationThunderhawks-Logo-rgb-300x1

larger image here

http://succi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/ConfederationThunderhawks-Logo-rgb.jpg

^^Curious as to why this school went with thunderhawks as their mascot if the school logo depicts an owl?

Some quality designs in this thread ren69.

Always like having a look at your stuff.

Haven't really looked around but what exactly is a parson??

Seeing as though Snead was founded in 1898 as Boaz Seminary, it's a priest.

^^Curious as to why this school went with thunderhawks as their mascot if the school logo depicts an owl?

The original logo (1967-2004) for the school looked like this (sorry for the small size but that was all I could readily find online):

confed.gif

If I remember correctly this symbol was described as combining a thunderbird, an owl and the 'CC'. Don't know why they dropped the thunderbird description in the new symbol since I can see the 'thunderbird' as much in the new symbol as the old.

Thanks for the info guys!

Can you do redesign the Cerritos College Falcons. Their current logo is basically the old Atlanta Falcons logo with the Air Force Falcons color scheme.

Good name, good update.

Thanks for the comments guys. That color scheme is a bit out there, their school logo only utilizes green, purple black & white while the mascot logo has all the other colors added. So I'm not really sure what the schools official colors are. I may try doing a couple versions using only 2 or 3 colors.

Tried a few color combos but none really seem to be working out. Here is a couple of them. I eliminated the brown on one & the brown & purple on the other. Just doesn't look right without the orange on the beak so had to leave it, tough color scheme to work with.

LogoTemplate_RThunderducks2.png

Gotta go with the purple.

Don't know if you want to give a swing at this one. It's Western Iowa Tech. Nickname the Comets. Colors are Green, Gold and white. Most official stuff used darker green. Look forward to seeing what you can do if take this one on!

witcc_comets_logo_final.jpg