• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should definitely try the Southern Union State Community College Bison.

SU%20logo.jpg

Think they need a new name first. (I just drove by them this afternoon. It's a mouthful for sure.)

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Did you ever hear back from Miami-Dade?

Unfortunately I have not. I did however decide to take a different approach & emailed the mens baseball coaching staff for the sharks. With a little luck I'll hear back from one of them. I also emailed coaches for the Assiniboine Cougars & Westminster BlueJays, oh & sent one to Pellissippi State College help email as well.

You should definitely try the Southern Union State Community College Bison.

SU%20logo.jpg

Think they need a new name first. (I just drove by them this afternoon. It's a mouthful for sure.)

Yes. They might as well get rid of the other campuses and make the Opelika campus their primary. Opelika State sounds good? hahaha

Got a reply from Pellissippi State today (quickest one to date) from their Marketing Creative Project Coordinator who expressed his interest in my work but advised they already have a logo being utilized. So unfortunately it's a NO for them. This was the only logo I could find online for them so I wanna say this is their official logo but I could be wrong.

a8b1b26a-3a3c-499f-aae2-7d058df5e987.jpg

I don't really have any ties to this school, but this could be a fun team to take on:

Scottsdale Community College Fighting Artichokes

4fff28577eddf.jpeg

Excellent work by the way. Your logos are far better than the ones these schools currently use. I'm surprised more haven't gotten back to you about using them, might just be the cost of rebranding.

Nice to see this thread is still alive. Not to sound pushy or needy, but if you could please ren come up with a concept I submitted to you a little over three months ago?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/99249-redesigning-community-college-logos/?p=2296485

Thanks. Most appreciated.

Haven't had any good concept ideas for a lion mascot. That's why I never made any attempts on it but I'll see what I can do for you, can't promise or guarantee anything though.

Archived