NFL Concept Logo

khisnen

These are some very nice renderings, however I do have a couple nitpicks:

1. On the Ravens logo you kept the one thing that throws me off on their package and that is the B in the bird head. When mirrored on the helmets and uniforms the B comes out looking weird and forced. I would like to see your version of the mirrored raven head, cause I bet it looks just as worse.

2. Again on the Ravens the back numbers look way too big. Try putting 55 cleanly on there with the size they are now.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Wow. Nice ideas all across the board.

Patriots: I love how you added some of the old "Pat the Patriot" sneer to the current "Flying Elvis" mark.

Ravens; They need to switch to this logo TODAY. Stellar.
Only critique I have on that set is the uni number seems somewhat off-type, losing some edge. Font should probably keep some sharp edges.

Cardinals: I saw the note above and agree somewhat about the chubbiness of the logo, but I kind of like it. I feel it has more personality than the current mark.

Do you have plans to extend these concepts to other teams? Would love to see them.

The critiques so far are pretty accurate, especially the Ravens numbers.

As for the Cardinals, I don't think it looks too chubby. The part that throws me is the eye. I think it's that the eye isn't looking where I would expect it to. Seems like the cardinal has "ceiling eyes" -- where no matter what they're looking at, it seems like they're looking at the ceiling.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

The Cardinal looks like he's been in the sun too long. Looks stressed...or was just in a fight and his feathers are in disarray,

Elvis is an improvement though.

The numbers are WAY too large on the Ravens and the Cards, and too thick on the Ravens as well.

87Redskins.png

These are all pretty well done. Execution is key in my eyes, and you did a great job there. I really like the Elvis logo. The Ravens and Cards logos are a bit odd though. And the Ravens number font is just bad. But all-in-all, well done!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Uniform font for Baltimore doesn't really work, try for a font similar to what they have now, I like the rest though, especially the new logo.

New England looks nice, especially with the side stripes of their real set gone in this concept.

Arizona has been longing for a simplified look, and you nailed it.

Archived