Lisander National Soccer Jersey History

johnrafael

Finishing the series!

2010-2013

The third place in UNAF International Cup 2010 came with another set of uniforms from Adidas. Again, the team had his uniform treated with maximum detail by the supplier. The first choose brought stripes in two shades of green, and the second had pinstripes in light gray, and green shoulders. A graphic on the inside of the shirt appeared in two pieces.

psDGVek.png

The Union of National Sports Federations around the new National Sports Confederation brought together a new symbol for all sports. This symbol which was premiered at the UNAF International Cup 2014, when team fell in the quarterfinals. The first shirt sleeves brings a darker, tone of green jersey, elusive for 2004. Second is white with a pattern of irregular stripes in light green.

JwI596C.png

I enjoyed this little series, have you thought about doing a "Lisandese Premier League" type of thing?

+3 ( Não sei como tá o teu tempo ou a tua criatividade, mas seria uma ótima série, John .. )

And if you do, please, start with Sparta !

KbC0Lt6.png

Beautiful! What a great idea for a series! I hope you do something similar for another country.

Well, I've other fantasy countries, but now my focus is Lisander. I've made ice hockey and football (winter and summer national sports). Not sure what next.

I enjoyed this little series, have you thought about doing a "Lisandese Premier League" type of thing?

Yes!

+2

That could be pretty cool.

+3 ( Não sei como tá o teu tempo ou a tua criatividade, mas seria uma ótima série, John .. )

And if you do, please, start with Sparta !

The Tristarbank Lisandene Premiership is in my plans, but my time is too short now. Probably early august.

BTW, I updated the link to Lisander current hockey jersey.

Archived