Post Your Favorite Teams Favorite Look (or Looks)

hjones13

Don't know if this has been a topic before, and got the idea while looking at another thread. So here goes. Post your favorite looks from your favorite teams.

Ole Miss Rebels Football:

2cgiqmo.jpg

2i0ru52.jpg

The Red on Grey (Of Course)

Ole Miss Baseball:

24ep8ar.png

acvos3.png

32zuekk.png

v6knq0.png

The Road Grey and the Friday Night Whites.

New Orleans Saints:

iglukz.jpg

11rvptc.jpg

The Road Jersey with Black Pants and the All Black

Atlanta Braves:

jhpoa8.jpg

Navy Road Jersey

*And Alabama only has one look so...

jajtww.jpg

Seriously? You like that dumb navy thing?

Phillies - 1950-1970

An underrated classic that gets little attention, I think, because the Phils were largely terrible aside from a pennant winning team and of course the 1964 team.

PJ-AS315_SP_FEA_G_20091104184915.jpgt1_richie_ashburn.jpg

Even the giant numbers had some character to them...

1950_world_series_phillies.jpg

A's - Current golds

Beautiful.

040311BMa086.jpg

Tampa Bay Rays: Tie between the "faux backs" and the 1998 set. The fauxback is a perfect illustration of how much potential you can do with the current color scheme and that cap is my favorite of the current identity. The original set has a charm to it and the cap logo is the best they ever had.

6354544.jpg

a-mcgriff.jpg

Louisville Football: The current set. Like on other topics, the current uniform is very underrated and is a far superior look to previous sets. I love the number font and it matches the wordmark perfectly while keeping the classic stripes of the last set. What's odd though is that unlike most sets in the sport, Louisville actually looks good in monochrome.

Russell_Athletic_Bowl_Football.JPEG-064f

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

San Francisco Giants:

The set from 2010 was perfect. The home and road had consistent piping, and the striped socks/orange bill hat/orange alt were nice additions to the look:

628x471.jpg

300px-Barry_Zito_(2011).jpg

Boston Red Sox:

This 1937 set, if it was paired with the modern wordmarks, cap, and color distribution (I really like the full piping and striped socks:

al_1937_boston.gif

St. Louis Cardinals:

The current set (minus the alts).

Octavio+Dotel+2011+World+Series+Game+6+T

Randy+Choate+St+Louis+Cardinals+v+San+Fr

Los Angeles Lakers:

The Showtime-era set, even with all its problems:

Kurt_Rambis_Michael_Cooper_James_Worthy_lakers_040.jpg

Golden State Warriors:

The classic "The City" uniforms.

golden-state-warrior-throwback.jpggs-wars-1969-away.jpg

San Jose Sharks:

The first look is still the best, with the silver accents and the lighter shade of teal.

Sharks03.png

Seattle Sonics

348395_web_SPORTS_SEATTLE_3_KRT.jpg

Now I would make this look more minimalist like the first time the iconic arch showed up, taking out that collar logo and belt buckle and probably making the shorts stripe and alt logo smaller, but this was as modern as that great look got, and I liked em in green, white, and yellow (sorry, but no to the Christmas Sonics).

Seattle Seahawks

New-Seahawks-Uniform.jpg

Yes, their current identity.

U-M Football

Basically same as it ever was.

U-M Basketball

mich.glenrice4.jpg

Not a huge fan of the pants or the shoulder/collar trim, but otherwise that jersey is fantastic and I wish it would make a comeback (not to mention it marks our only championship).

UDub Football

420f6f85c794c38f62b50f3ba480ae8b_originad02b91409d016d0eb72870af8186a600_origina

I love white and gold together, and black period, so yeah, not overly attached to the 90s glory year purple and gold uniforms, more into the recent experiments with black.

UDub Basketball

I think the current ones are fine, but I do wish these 89 warm-ups would return:

aq7jHHw.jpg37R0lqU.jpg

USMNT

We haven't had a consistent enough look for me to have a favorite, but I do like the current primary (just wish it wasn't a polo shirt).

Liverpool

Again, too many to pick from.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

2u6o2h4.jpg

Best look the Bucs had. ALso like the orange uniforms but there's just too much losing affiliated with them.

34tbgoh.jpg

Powder blue Rays uniform are one of the best in baseball. Rays need to own this look. Maybe would prefer a replacement of dark blue with green, but still prefer this over the former "Devil Rays".

11glytj.jpg

Back when the Lightning were the Lightning. Could've perfected look with adjustment to logo, not what they ended up with.

96gu1s.jpg

The hoops.

10xcad2.jpg

Gorgeous uniforms and I love how the sponsor becomes downplayed.

Detroit Tigers: 20120418_kdl_am8_053.0_standard_730.0.jp

A great look made even better by the addition of buttons.

lyt91yqgb37tv2auexddonqll.gif

Unpopular opinion, but I believe that this is a solid alternate uniform (and I would love to own either that cap or the jersey).

I think the Tiger's sharpest look is their current home set. Best looking team in the majors, in my opinion.

justin-verlander-112111.jpg

It's _____________ and Toledo still sucks.

[insert time here]

Archived