Post Your Favorite Teams Favorite Look (or Looks)

hjones13

Detroit Tigers: 20120418_kdl_am8_053.0_standard_730.0.jp

A great look made even better by the addition of buttons.

lyt91yqgb37tv2auexddonqll.gif

Unpopular opinion, but I believe that this is a solid alternate uniform (and I would love to own either that cap or the jersey).

I think the Tiger's sharpest look is their current home set. Best looking team in the majors, in my opinion.

justin-verlander-112111.jpg

I was going to post their home jersey today, but I would've posted an old picture of Al Kaline so it could include the awesomeness of stirrups. ;)

al_kaline_1967_06_01.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Unpopular opinion, but I believe that this is a solid alternate uniform (and I would love to own either that cap or the jersey).

Mickey's Place sells that cap just as it was in 1997 if you do want to own it. They only have larger sizes of it right now but might want to ask them if/when your size is in stock.

Astros

Love the 60's shooting star look, but the new Sunday alts are fantastic. Especially with how most players wear high orange socks.

495163411-george-springer-of-the-houston

Rockets

Didn't need much time to think about this one.

Rockets.jpg

Oilers

this pic could probably be interchangeable with the home white/blue/white, but I always loved the blue pants:

warren_moon_1990_12_16.jpg

Texans

Though virtually unaltered over their 12 year history, if pressed to pick a favorite, it would probably be from when they wore the red socks,

andre-johnson.jpg

Mickey's Place sells that cap just as it was in 1997 if you do want to own it. They only have larger sizes of it right now but might want to ask them if/when your size is in stock.

My cap size is 7 1/4, which I saw wasn't currently in stock.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

There are some on ebay in 7 1/4. Do a search on "detroit tigers alternate cap". A search on "detroit tigers road cap" turned up only the current road.

Regular look:

robert-griffin-iii-redskins.jpg

Alt/throwback look:

JM17241a1352058431.jpg

I really liked the 'Skins helmets when they removed the three stripes.

I did too. It was a consolation prize since the league stupidly banned the leather helmets, but it looked surpsingly good. I never saw that move coming, I figured the 80th throwbacks were dead because of the helmet rule.

ap-chargers-redskins-football-1024x682.j

87Redskins.png

Archived