Creamer Concept World Cup - VOTING(FINALS)

raysox

1.Japan, 2.Greece, 3.Ivory Coast, 4.Columbia

1. Portugal, 2. USA, 3. Ghana, 4. Germany

1. Bosnia, 2. Argentina, 3. Nigeria, 4.Iran

1. Korea, 2. RUssia, 3. Belgium, 4. Algeria

tinysig.jpg

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it's alright that I vote seeing as how I'm just a lurker...all of these are stellar.

Group F

1. Bosnia

2. Argentina

3. Iran

4. Nigeria

Group G

1. Germany

2. Portugal

3. USA

4. Ghana

Group H

1. South Korea

2. Belgium

3. Russia

4. Algeria

Group C

1. Greece

2. Japan

3. Ivory Coast

4. Colombia

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

Group C

Greece

Columbia

Japan

Ivory Coast (Gareth Bale; apparently the "ivory" in Ivory Coast)

Group F

(Abstaining)

Group G

USA

Ghana

Germany

Portugal

Group H

Russia

Belgium

South Korea

Algeria

Group F

1. Nigeria (Killer presentation, Matt!)

2. Bosnia

3. Argentina (It's nicely done, but really safe IMO)

4. Iran

Group G

1. USA

2. Portugal

3. Ghana

4. Germany (Part of the competition was to create a crest. As far as I'm concerned, this is no different than what they use now.)

Group H (Definitely the strongest group of this batch, without a doubt. Nice work gents.)

1. Russia

2. Belgium

3. South Korea

4. Algeria

Group C

1. Greece

2. Colombia

3. Japan

4. Ivory Coast (Very generic design for a country with a wide open door for design [see Nigeria], template choice threw me off too)

Now that I know Algeria is stuck in the cellar.... Can I please get some c&c on it so I can improve my design and hopefully get out of the cellar next time?

The biggest (and one of the few) complaints that I have with it is the number font. It's too generic and too skinny. I would look at Conrad's font thread in the concepts section or go onto dafont.com to find a better one.

I think the reason it's in the cellar is because the other two guys in our group absolutely killed it. Both Russia and Korea are amazing.

jNTsTyQ.png

Now that I know Algeria is stuck in the cellar.... Can I please get some c&c on it so I can improve my design and hopefully get out of the cellar next time?

The biggest (and one of the few) complaints that I have with it is the number font. It's too generic and too skinny. I would look at Conrad's font thread in the concepts section or go onto dafont.com to find a better one.

I think the reason it's in the cellar is because the other two guys in our group absolutely killed it. Both Russia and Korea are amazing.

I downloaded all of Conrad's fonts, used the 'highlight factory' on the crest. I guess I should have used better judgement in regards to the numbers. Thank you!

I downloaded all of Conrad's fonts, used the 'highlight factory' on the crest. I guess I should have used better judgement in regards to the numbers. Thank you!

I actually really liked it. I think that the fox could have been less apparent, kinda like Russia's maroon kit(FIFA, not this series). I really liked your badge. I felt like the other Algerian kit wasn't really all that memorable. Your concept would've done better had you been in an easier group.

That's what- She

I actually really liked it. I think that the fox could have been less apparent, kinda like Russia's maroon kit(FIFA, not this series). I really liked your badge. I felt like the other Algerian kit wasn't really all that memorable. Your concept would've done better had you been in an easier group.

So the primary, white kit was more memorable than the green? Would I have been better off making the clash kit identical but green instead? Also, I see what you are saying in regards to the fox sublimation. I picked up on that a little too late, unfortunately. Thank you for the feedback!

Group F

Bosnia + Herzegovina (great! looooove the clash)

Nigeria (woah my! that black uni is amazing)

Argentina (beautiful, just not as original as I would've liked)

Iran (not my favorite template, I dislike the logo... is that a soccer ball?)

Group G

Ghana (love it, logo is beautiful)

USA (generic but the logo is really good)

Portugal (not original enough for me. probably would be second if i didn't live in the USA)

Germany (don't get the striping on the change kit, the logo is unoriginal)

Group H (BY FAR, best group)

South Korea (woah!!! really really spectacular)

Russia (beautiful! love the white kit)

Belgium (good job! i love the stripes on the red kit)

Algeria (the font is what threw me off)

Group C

Greece (best in the group by far! love it)

Colombia (not bad, like the logo!)

Japan (not amazing, i like the regular but i think there is too much pink over all)

Ivory Coast (Ben Stiller, is that you?)

303h7kn.jpg

So the primary, white kit was more memorable than the green? Would I have been better off making the clash kit identical but green instead? Also, I see what you are saying in regards to the fox sublimation. I picked up on that a little too late, unfortunately. Thank you for the feedback!

No problem, I'm glad to help!

That's what- She

I just want to say that I know my crest is a complete unoriginal and pretty bad, and that logos have never been a strength of mine. I'm guessing it's the logo which is causing the majority of last place votes I'm getting and it's completely understandable as to why.

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

It wasn't a bad concept. I placed it last because you were in a tough group and I didn't think it was different enough from what Germany's worn in the past. They're a tough draw. I wouldn't know what to do with them.

PvO6ZWJ.png

So I just retallied up the votes, thanks to LaFarge catching something i missed. Somewhere along the line I missed a hand full of ballots.

Group C - Japan 107, Greece 96, Colombia 64, Ivory Coast 14 (turns out my penalty did have an effect on the outcome)
Group F - Nigeria 145, Bosnia 92, Argentina 54, Iran 10 (shout out to Jake88 for advancing from the 4th pool)

Group G - USA 104, Portugal 84, Ghana 64, Germany 49

Group H - Russia 134, South Korea 93, Belgium 61, Algeria 8

So this is how the knockout round will look! I need to set up a spreadsheet, and I'll post it before work at 5.

tournament_zps5706b0e5.png

I see I'm too late, but for what it's worth, here are my votes:

Group C

1. Japan (I like your idea of getting them to own pink)

2. Greece

3. Colombia (wish you'd given them a yellow-blue-red flag primary)

4. Ivory Coast

Group F

1. Nigeria

2. Bosnia and Herzegovina

3. Argentina

4. Iran

Group G

1. Portugal

2. U.S.

3. Germany (it was really a toss-up between the U.S. and Germany, so I just went with what I felt was a more original design)

4. Ghana

Group H

1. Belgium

2. Algeria

3. South Korea

4. Russia

I think Group H was full of good ideas, but I didn't really like how any of them turned out.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

tournament_zps5706b0e5.png

Knockout Round!

There will be 8 match ups in the group of 16. I will post the links to the concept side by side to the team they're faced off against. I need y'all to pick the best concept. Most votes advance. Just like last round, you cannot vote for yourself. Each round will be open for 1 day.

Follow the voting here

Mexico - Chile

Japan - Uruguay

Honduras - Bosnia-Herzegovina

USA - South Korea

Brazil - Netherlands

Greece - England

Ecuador - Nigeria

Portugal - Russia

Archived