Creamer Concept World Cup - VOTING(FINALS)

raysox

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uruguay over South Korea (the South Korean tiger seems a little too cartoonish for me. the simplicity of Uruguay with the sun thing on the jersey wins it)

Nigeria over Netherlands (although Netherlands is beautiful, the Nigerian concept is soooo amazing and creative that it can't lose)

303h7kn.jpg

I ain't cast no votes or nothing--didn't even wanna run the risk of appearing partial in any way--but I just wanted to stop by to say to all the participants: y'all did ya thang up in here. Every one of y'all. Bottom all the way to the top, everybody stepped their game up. That's the way to do it...push yourselves, trend upward, believe--and achieve. And if this is the kind of stuff that can be produced consistently around here going forward, then I think it's safe to say the future might just well be looking bright for this particular sub-forum here. :)

With that said, I'll bow out of here. Best of luck to whatever concept gets crowned king...but congratulations to all who rose to the occasion.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I ain't cast no votes or nothing--didn't even wanna run the risk of appearing partial in any way--but I just wanted to stop by to say to all the participants: y'all did ya thang up in here. Every one of y'all. Bottom all the way to the top, everybody stepped their game up. That's the way to do it...push yourselves, trend upward, believe--and achieve. And if this is the kind of stuff that can be produced consistently around here going forward, then I think it's safe to say the future might just well be looking bright for this particular sub-forum here. :)

With that said, I'll bow out of here. Best of luck to whatever concept gets crowned king...but congratulations to all who rose to the occasion.

I was gonna say the level of concept in this contest compared to some past contests I've been in was remarkable. There are a ton of talented people on this board and everybody's gotten better over the last few years.

I realize now I have to step my game up.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Uruguay over South Korea

(this one to me was decided by the crest. Both kits are amazing.)

Nigeria over Netherlands

(I really like the Netherlands kit, but Nigeria's is just so good. So much better than what they actually wear.)

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived