raysox

Creamer Concept World Cup - VOTING(FINALS)

Uruguay

Nigeria

Finals of the Semi Finals

Uruguay 26-20 South Korea

Netherlands 12-33 Nigeria

tumblr_n827w0zjnR1qe2dhgo1_1280.png

Finals!

There will be 1 match ups in the finals. I will post the links to the concept side by side to the team they're faced off against. I need y'all to pick the best concept. Most votes advance. Just like last round, you cannot vote for yourself. Each round will be open for 1 day.

Follow the voting here

Uruguay - Nigeria

Nigeria

Uruguay. Both were absolutely fantastic concepts, this was a very tough decision to make

Nigeria (personally, the last few rounds Uruguay has just advanced for me by being the less worse of its matchup)

I'm going with Nigeria, both concepts were fantastic, but GFB's presentation put it over the top.

Easily Nigeria. I absolutly hate Uruguay, only reason I voted for it last round was because South Korea was even worse, I don't get how either even made it out of the group stage.

Easily Nigeria. I absolutly hate Uruguay, only reason I voted for it last round was because South Korea was even worse, I don't get how either even made it out of the group stage.

sticker,375x360.png

Uruguay over Nigeria

It's probably too late now, but if we were going to stick to the true World Cup format, we'd have a third place match between South Korea and the Netherlands.

Nigeria

Nigeria, because the whole package is just there.