Crystal Beach Comets Logo

KubiakDesigns

There's a tough crowd here & when you put yourself out there as an artist/designer with a personal brand & template you pretty much have to, shall I say...bring it because once you advertise yourself as such it will somewhat be expected of you, at least to a certain point IMO. I recently created a template for myself & was somewhat hesitant of adding the word "designs" after my name. To me it just feels like once you label yourself in such a manner you set yourself up to where now you really gotta put out some quality work to back it up. If you don't, the negative feedback will start to roll in. As for your design, while the second attempt is better than your OP it still needs some work. Others have mentioned incorporating a coaster car into your comet which I think is a very good idea & should be considered because the moon idea is not translating very well. Take your time, visualize your idea then put it down on paper & work on fine tuning it there before taking it any further. Simplify your design by eliminating unnecessary elements that will just end up cluttering it. We are all anxious to post our designs for everyone to see, but taking your time to create a quality one will pay off much more than the one that gets rushed & ends up needing a lot more work to fix & finalize. Hope this all makes sense to you, good luck with this project!

Archived