NFL Redesign Redo (N.R.R) 2/32 Eagles

YelichGraphics

There's no problem with your template. Your execution lies with your attention to detail. for example, just because you're using that Nike pants template doesn't mean your leg stripes need to stop at mid-thigh.

Also, you have two stripes on the sleeves, one stripe on the socks, a solid thick stripe on the legs, and nothing on the helmet. Shouldn't they have similar treatments, or at least half of them?

Where are the TV numbers?

Why a white belt?

These are what can make an execution seem week, not the template itself.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Given that you are using Nike, you have more of a reason to be tamely wacky. By this, I mean make the stripes into the form of claw marks. Despite Detroit being a classic city when it comes to redesigns, doesn't mean you can't go outta the box.

That's what- She

Think of identities. When I think of the Lions, I think Honolulu Blue and Silver. When a team has a strong identity, build on that. You can add navy, work it in with the Blue and Silver, and your design will come across less generic.

Consistent striping is HUGE. The attention to details takes your design from being amateur to amazing.

It's been said and it's true so I'll repeat what has been said.

Arm striping is good. Though the pant stripe does not look the same at all. And no striping on the helmet. Make those three elements come together to look the same.

IMO the best look for a team is when the helmet matches the pants or jersey. With the Lions this is never possible. pair your away with silver pants that have consistant striping to the overall look and that would be my vote for best look. Ill be honest I do like where you are going with the away jersey and the amount of navy in that particular uniform.

Archived