NFL Redesign Redo (N.R.R) 2/32 Eagles

YelichGraphics

Just to clarify the comment above mine. You have three different striping combinations on your grays. Make the striping the exact same on all grays to match it better. On the away you can use the light blue as the middle, but the pants should match. With the double blue being used a lot and gray being prominent it's going to be hard to make the whole set look unified. I'd keep the navy as an alternative color. Kind of like how they use black in their current set. It's not bold, but it's just outlines in striping and numbers.

I think the 4 slanted lines could work very well if they are used throughout the jersey and being used right. Being used right, whatever that means I'm not sure, you'd have to play around with a few different styles. I think the wing needs to go from the shoulders, Maybe it could be alright for an alternate without a winged helmet but with the helmet and winged sleeves it's a bit too much I think. That's a reason why I don't really like helmet logos big on the sleeves (New Englands old jerseys).

I also think the green is pretty bright. I guess you could make it work but to me it seems a little college or arena football leaguey to me.

Here's an idea to start on, you don't have to use it depending how it looks but maybe you could give it a try. Have the four slanted stripes all start out at the collar and go off to the sleeves and have them end nearing the end of the sleeve stitching with the slanted style.

Thanks LMU. I'll get back to business on the 20th because of my busy schedule but In the mean time I'll have a MLL concept to you in a couple days or up to a week depending on when I can get on to my computer.

Archived