2014-2015 NBA Rookies With Jersey/Uniform

PTR87

As weird as this will sound, I've grown to sort of like the NBA in the back like how the MLB does it. It makes the front look cleaner, that is, until we start selling ad space. But if they don't make it into ad space, I think the jerseys overall will look better. Especially without the forced secondary logos on the back. Sometimes change can be good!

GO NETS.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As weird as this will sound, I've grown to sort of like the NBA in the back like how the MLB does it. It makes the front look cleaner, that is, until we start selling ad space. But if they don't make it into ad space, I think the jerseys overall will look better. Especially without the forced secondary logos on the back. Sometimes change can be good!

the reason why mlb (short-wide rectangle) works and nfl (square) would work is the logo shape in the available space. the nba logo (narrow-tall rectangle) dead center on the back looks ridiculous, it gets completely lost on there

Zach LaVine and Glenn Robinson III

Glad that Robinson is not going with "Robinson III"

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

Ā 

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Zach LaVine and Glenn Robinson III

lavine_robinson_140627_756.jpg?itok=vV4W

Glad that Robinson is not going with "Robinson III"

Shouldn't that be 'LaVINE'? Or small caps for the 'A'? That's how the team has it rendered on the roster page.

Last Timberwolve with a sub/superscript name was Rashad McCants, and his name plate was McCANTS.

At the very least, DEN, SAC, CLT, POR, TOR all used subscripts for players this past year, so it can be done on the REV30 set.

6kxnKL6.jpg

Never noticed the yellow outline on the numbers. Seems to defeat the purpose of the super-light number system they came up with.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived