Westminster Wildcats Athletics Re-Brand

Underdog519

That old logo... Yeesh that's rough.

This is real good, but there are somewhat cohesiveness problems. I would match the secondary logo to the wordmark's font, or vice versa. The primary can be symmetric, but I can obliviously tell that it is, especially near the chin. This is a nice start, though.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

the cat logo on black background, maybe try to thicken up the white outline alittle bit more, then it'd might be looking better. just a suggest and see if it does look better then

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

I don't like that the wordmark only has scratches on 2 letters. i would like to see how it looks with scratches on every letter or almost every letter

That would just be way too much.

I second the comments about the mismatched wordmark W and the secondary logo. Also agree that it is too symmetrical. Maybe try adding some more shading to one side. It's some great work though. That fudged up Missouri logo is horrible.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Thank you all for the feedback. Im going to touch it up and post and update as soon as I am done.

I was actually a big fan of the Mizzou style logo. The one that is shown is one I traced from a shirt because I couldn't get a high enough resolution one for designs.

Archived