Sign in to follow this  
philcar1994

Westminster Wildcats Athletics Re-Brand

Hey everyone!

Was working on a concept for my old high school and wanted everyone's feedback to see where I can improve!

14506682666_864722c7d5_z.jpg

14549909163_d4ea0ef911_z.jpg

14549903293_d3f0312c83_c.jpg

And then had a little fun with it

14343177989_647823ce0c_c.jpg

Here is the old logo for comparison (Yes, it's Mizzou)

14529774505_6c73e384ef_c.jpg

That old logo... Yeesh that's rough.

This is real good, but there are somewhat cohesiveness problems. I would match the secondary logo to the wordmark's font, or vice versa. The primary can be symmetric, but I can obliviously tell that it is, especially near the chin. This is a nice start, though.

This is really awesome. Could very well transition over to Westminster Christian Academy in my hometown of Huntsville, Ala.

the cat logo on black background, maybe try to thicken up the white outline alittle bit more, then it'd might be looking better. just a suggest and see if it does look better then

I don't like that the wordmark only has scratches on 2 letters. i would like to see how it looks with scratches on every letter or almost every letter

I don't like that the wordmark only has scratches on 2 letters. i would like to see how it looks with scratches on every letter or almost every letter

That would just be way too much.

I second the comments about the mismatched wordmark W and the secondary logo. Also agree that it is too symmetrical. Maybe try adding some more shading to one side. It's some great work though. That fudged up Missouri logo is horrible.

I like it, great feel for a HS logo! One thing I think would be cool is if you changed the fur zig zags on the cheeks (near the eyes) into W shapes. I think it'd add some nice personalization to the logo, and it's really close to being a W already.

Thank you all for the feedback. Im going to touch it up and post and update as soon as I am done.

I was actually a big fan of the Mizzou style logo. The one that is shown is one I traced from a shirt because I couldn't get a high enough resolution one for designs.