CONCACAF Redux - (27/35) Bermuda

raysox

I like what you did with the Guatemala concept Mike. I agree with most, you can't go wrong with a sash across your kit. The use of light/sky blue with navy blue and white are a nice touch for Guatemala. This was your cleanest design of the series and very eye catching. I myself like the crest you created, yes it's a little cramped but it's still very clean and simple. Great job mate!

@jaker55: Mike creates one of the best football concepts on this board, time and again. The secret to his success is not being flashy, eye catching with great details. Having a common theme employed throughout the concept summing it up with simplicity and timeless. We could all learn from him, especially you

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St. Vincent and the Grenadines
I liked this one because I thought that the name of the country sounds like the name of an indie band.

So with these guys, I loved the chevrons on the flag. I wanted to use it as the main focus of the crest. I thought that I could put the 3 chevrons on a diamond logo. Then I realized, if i put two on each side, I could make it look like the flag, and the shape would be similar to the Vancouver Whitecaps. The name of the federation is SVGFF but I thought that rearranging it for the sake of design might work.

On the kits, I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted to copy Brazil. I basically did that, and put some patterns on the home. The road is all white because I didn't want to do a blue clash. The name on the back is "Vincy Heat", which was perfect because I used the Heat font.
StVincent.png

Guatemala update

Nice job on the moving around the crest. Oliver is correct that a little change with moving the quetzal to the center of the crest created a large improvement. Nice :)

St. Vincent and Grenadines

I'm a definiate fan of the SVGFF crest you came up with, great combination use of the national flag with the kit. Plus love the rearrangement of the SVGFF arconym in the crest. The all white clash kit is spot on mate. And nice to see the home kit colors to match their flag. Who cares if it's too close to Brazil. I think it's good to incorporate aspects of the the nationality of the national team into their kits. Another top one mate!

Love the crest (although the letter placement should change as outlined above), and great use of the color scheme without being overly derivative of Brazil.

QPR%20Sig.png

St. Lucia

I felt like this team needed a complete facelift. Look up their kits, because they're just god awful.

So where could I go with this? The island was owned by the English before it was a country. So what if I made their cest look like an English side. The crest is a simple shape with a banner running across it. The name and year the national team was founded ison there. I put the shape on the national flag, balanced with a simplified parrot from the national crest.

The uniforms just needed a face lift. I went with a softer blue and wanted that to be the main focus of the set. With black and yellow to balance it out on the sleeves and shoulders. I went with Admiral because I think they make clean looks. The clash was always gonna be all black, because I wanted a unique look. I did a stripe to match the sleeve holes running down the front and called it a day.

StLucia.png

Well done here, as always. I love how you embraced the sky blue but incorporated the black and yellow, and the crest is spot on as always. Both kits are beautiful; I'm loving the simplistic and nautical theme of the primary, and I've always found that pastel-esque colors work beautifully on black uniforms, especially in stripes such as those that you implemented.

Concept series like these make me wish that these nations would actually take up these designs instead of sticking with the oftentimes godawful threads they trot out onto the pitch in currently.

25yzwqg.png

I definitely see some early 1980s England Admiral styling in the home kit, and that's a really good thing. I'm also a sucker for off-center vertical striping, so I approve of the change kit. I might add some bottom hemline trim or striping to the shorts, though.

QPR%20Sig.png

St. Lucia

I felt like this team needed a complete facelift. Look up their kits, because they're just god awful.

So where could I go with this? The island was owned by the English before it was a country. So what if I made their cest look like an English side. The crest is a simple shape with a banner running across it. The name and year the national team was founded ison there. I put the shape on the national flag, balanced with a simplified parrot from the national crest.

The uniforms just needed a face lift. I went with a softer blue and wanted that to be the main focus of the set. With black and yellow to balance it out on the sleeves and shoulders. I went with Admiral because I think they make clean looks. The clash was always gonna be all black, because I wanted a unique look. I did a stripe to match the sleeve holes running down the front and called it a day.

StLucia.png

Ooh, I'm a fan of the yokes on this one. Looks real good.

That's what- She

Spot on Mike! Great update to the St Lucia crest and the kits are top. I agree with you Admiral have always had clean looks to their kits. And what's wrong with a look that over thirty years old for st Lucia. It just means that they will standout more mate The use of the sky blue with yellow and black as secondary colors are a great concept. They are compliment each other. As for the away kit, you can never go wrong with a dual colored off centered stripes.

Archived