CONCACAF Redux - (27/35) Bermuda

raysox

Who said I was done! I do have Belize done after this, and Montserrat is killing me. I really want to get all the teams done, but I'm just slowing down for a bit. Also I've been playing a lot of Football Manager.

St. Kitts and Nevis

I wanted to give these guys a completely new and bad ass look. Their flag was really neat, and I wanted to use it for sure. I put the flag in a crest shape, put a banner underneath it. The main feature is a ball with wings in the middle. The wings come from the pelican on the current crest, and coat of arms of the country.

I just had trouble incorporating 4 prominent colors into the jerseys. What I did was take a few cues from the Ghana team. All red on one, all white on the other. I went red on the home. I put a collar detail that is new for the puma templates, and sublimated very small is stripes running across. There, they are broken up by two stars to match the stars on the flag. you can see it better in the crest preview circle.

StKitts.png

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike, I knew you weren't done this thread totally just in a slowing down pattern. Great to hear you are planning to get all 35 teams done. And a Football Manager excuse is the best excuse for it :P Can't beat a good season of FM14 or FIFA14/15

You have definately outdone yourself with the St Kitts and Nevis kits! Love the crest and the sublimated strips broken up with the two stars on the home kits are a thing of genius mate! One of the better kits of the series...

hot damn that crest is a thing of beauty! I could stare at it forever. I like those collars too, allows you to throw in the tertiary colours in to the mix.

Hey don't give up on comments just yet! :)

I'm really liking the crest design. Almost looks like a high class car company logo. The kit designs are really nice too. My only gripe is that I would like to see a little more green in the kits besides in the crest.

Been following this series religiously and just have never felt the need to post anything since all your designs have been pretty much perfect. Don't need another person just saying "Wow!" or "Amazing work man!" because you should already know that it is. Keep it up! Can't wait to see the rest!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Belize

Hey I've been to this country!

The logo was just a rounded pentagon, something used in a lot of logos, but none in this project. It seems pretty generic, but I put some drop shadow to add some depth to it. The rounded font was used because everything about this crest is round.

I had the idea for Belize kits for a few weeks. I love the French kits, especially the colors. I could do the same thing here. Blue/White/Red on the home, hoping to establish some kind of brand. I didn't want to do a white clash jersey, so I did red with pinstripes. Pretty basic, but I was going for a clean look.

Belize.png

I agree. The the roundness ties everything together pretty nicely. I really like the shoulder stripes on the home kit too.

Home kit may look a little too much like France to me, but damn it I feel like I'm just making excuses to give you some criticism :D

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I echo everyone else's views Mike, love the whole rounded theme throughout the Belize concept. The Belize FA crest is spot on mate, clean and simple but stands out. Loving

the use of the French national team colors to highlight the Belizean flag for the home kits. As for the away kits, I like the way you still tied in the Belizean flag and creating a standout clash kit.

Though Mike I need to ask, why did you use the Mahogany Boys as the Belize FA nickname? Their nicknames are Belicenos (translated to Belizeans) and The Jaguars. Top as always Mike...

Belize

Hey I've been to this country!

The logo was just a rounded pentagon, something used in a lot of logos, but none in this project. It seems pretty generic, but I put some drop shadow to add some depth to it. The rounded font was used because everything about this crest is round.

I had the idea for Belize kits for a few weeks. I love the French kits, especially the colors. I could do the same thing here. Blue/White/Red on the home, hoping to establish some kind of brand. I didn't want to do a white clash jersey, so I did red with pinstripes. Pretty basic, but I was going for a clean look.

Belize.png

Hey, I'm going to this country in October!

I'm not really feeling the crest (something about rounded polygons that I really don't like), but the color scheme and balance is spot on.

QPR%20Sig.png

Though Mike I need to ask, why did you use the Mahogany Boys as the Belize FA nickname? Their nicknames are Belicenos (translated to Belizeans) and The Jaguars. Top as always Mike...

Cause Guyana was the Golden Jaguars, and I thought I'd make them something unique. Belize has a Mahogany tree on the flag, and I rememberred them mentioning it a lot when I was there.

Montserrat
Montserrat is historically bad at international soccer, and I guarantee it's their lack of a good logo and kits.

So their logo was a fresh start. Their flag has a few shades of blue and green, so I decided to use them. There's no navy, but I thought that it really tied it together. I went with an Italian badge with some ribbons around it. The stripes are a nice design and the main feature is a harp, because there's one on the crest for their Irish heritage.
I went with Lotto because they were not being represented much in this series. I saw the Seattle Reign kits and absolutely loved them. It has a big Ajax style stripe down the middle. The entire uniform is navy and royal blue. The kits are green and white as an homage to the Irish heritage I mentioned earlier. I put navy accents on everything, with the idea in mind that the kits are interchangeable.
Montserrat.png

Cause Guyana was the Golden Jaguars, and I thought I'd make them something unique. Belize has a Mahogany tree on the flag, and I rememberred them mentioning it a lot when I was there.

Always to have some independent looks, thanks for the expanation Mike

With Montserrat's concept, these are a most definate improvement 110%. Loving the Irish hertitage tie in with both the harp and irish green away kits. As for the use of Lotto for kits, you can never go wrong with that kit manufacturer. Always clean and simple designs, nothing over the top like Warrior. Plus if Montserrat wanted to go with a kit manufacturer, that would be their best choice with Lotto due to low costs (Montserrat FA being small) and not competiting with the bigger national associations for concept rights. Great job again Mike...

Belize is solid -- I really like the subtle drop shadows on the crest.

Montserrat's crest is a thing of beauty. The colors work great together, especially the double blue stripes, and the ribbon and harp are great touches. The kits are just okay to me, though. I feel like you missed a great opportunity to use the angled stripes on the home kit, and the white streak on the clash kit seems very random.

Dominica

Dominica was pretty basic and done really quickly because the ideas came to me pretty fast.

The crest is a simple shield with the country's flag on it. The inner seal is replaced with DFA for the association's initials. The 10 stars around the crest match the 10 from the middle of the flag.

The kits are pretty basic. I chose adidas with a green and black look. The stripes across the middle match the ones on the flag with, with some adidas details over top. The clash is pretty basic all white. I went with red because there isn't any on the home set. I did the traditional modern adidas looks that carry over from the other concepts I've done.

Dominica.png

Archived