Lisander Baseball

johnrafael

This would be a collective thinking.

"Lisander (You know, from soccer and hockey) do not have professional baseball teams. A National team was selected once to a game against Lorenthia, between students of major 4 public universities of country. They wore white jerseys and pants, and black socks, with black cap. Now you ask me:

Lisander is green and gold, why black socks?

The stoat, national animal, during the winter, is white, with a black tail tip.

post-201-0-28959500-1326269580.jpg

Someone realized that it fits nice with "Arminhos" (Stoats) nickname, and then made the uniform.

pqTkCCx.png

It was lucky and Lisander won the game.

Lisander            0 1 0 1 1 0 4 4 0   11Lorenthia           0 2 0 0 0 0 5 0 0    7

Now is summer and Lisander will be back in field to play in an international competition, the UNAF Baseball Classic. But I need more uniforms now. This is the next step. A brand new identity to team. Keep white and black? Switch to green and gold? Let criticize come!

I like the historical premise of the black/white, but I think green and gold should be incorporated. Maybe keep it as a throwback kit. Or, incorporate green and gold everywhere else on the kit besides the socks. Keep the socks black, as tribute to the original Lisander kit. Just some ideas.

I like the historical premise of the black/white, but I think green and gold should be incorporated. Maybe keep it as a throwback kit. Or, incorporate green and gold everywhere else on the kit besides the socks. Keep the socks black, as tribute to the original Lisander kit. Just some ideas.

Thanks, these are some nice ideas. I'll test it!

add details+ back or this can't be considered special even if it looks good.

As I said in OP, this is a previous concept. I'll improve it in the next version, and now I need C+C in the idea to the new version.

Add green and gold, but don't make it look like Oakland A's.

There are not many teams wearing green and gold around... will be the perfect opportunity to innovate. Thanks!

Well, if there is no further comment about the choice of colors, I think I'll stick with home and road in white and gray, with black stockings, and two alternate uniforms, green to road games and still no defined color to home games.

I also already have the logos script for the first two uniforms. Discarded the ermine spot and added a swash. Added script in English to "reach more audience"

Sr4nrK2.png

From the main script, I came to what may be the first jersey.

Fy096yQ.png

Thoughts?

I know you said you would input the national colors. What if you made the trimming gold on the home and green on the road. Granted, it depends on the color of the away jersey.

That's the idea. Green with golden trim to road alt. I'd like to avoid a gold jersey in home alt.

Some more?

Archived