2014-2015 College Basketball

JonBoy

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A look at CSUN's new basketball home uniform Via Head Coach Reggie Theus' Instagram

10802770_1518307455076108_1159630547_n.j

previous set

187966957JG001_Cal_State_No.JPG

and shot of the new floor

Floor_high_side_view.jpg

Wow, at first glance, I thought that was a black and white photo with certain elements left in color for effect.

I like it! Is this something new for the NCAA? (Non-traditionally colored courts)?

**IT'S A SOUTHERN THING, LOVE...**

A look at CSUN's new basketball home uniform Via Head Coach Reggie Theus' Instagram

previous set

and shot of the new floor

Wow, at first glance, I thought that was a black and white photo with certain elements left in color for effect.

I like it! Is this something new for the NCAA? (Non-traditionally colored courts)?

Nope....

TWSARSNPKNGYMTS.20111128222926.png

Hello to all, long time lurker first time poster. We're a custom sock company that works closely with ESPN (specifically in college basketball). We travel around with them and create event specific socks for the participants in their tournament. Would love to share our exclusive items with this forum, here are our items for Minnesota vs Louisville in the Armed Forces Classic tonight in Puerto Rico. Drawn from the USCG ships, the socks feature the base logo, ID numbers representative of the event's date, team logo, USCG logo and the USCG Motto Semper Paratus. Note these are gifted to players and it is up to their discretion whether or not they wear them in game, however plenty of teams in past have.

2014-Armed-Forces-Classic-twitter-Louisv

2014-Armed-Forces-Classic-twitter-Minnes

4th year in a row that Milwaukee is wearing different uniforms. I was really hoping that returning to the NCAA's last year would make them stick with that look for awhile.

tibyjersey2_zpsad9a5307.jpg

tibyjersey_zpsd514f72e.jpg

jjnewjerseys_zps88afd223.jpg

Here's the black version... not bad (for an obvious Nets ripoff).

springs111414.jpg

No idea whether or not there will be a gold version, but I hope there is.

4th year in a row that Milwaukee is wearing different uniforms. I was really hoping that returning to the NCAA's last year would make them stick with that look for awhile.

tibyjersey2_zpsad9a5307.jpg

tibyjersey_zpsd514f72e.jpg

jjnewjerseys_zps88afd223.jpg

Here's the black version... not bad!

springs111414.jpg

No idea whether or not there will be a gold version, but I hope there is.

Felt very odd seeing those uniforms in person last night. There wasn't much gold at all. And the white collars and sleeve loops were huge. Looked almost like the Texans' Nike collars.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I hear you on the lack of gold... for years I've been wanting them to just eschew white from the equation altogether. Black and gold (especially "UWM Gold") contrast well enough on their own that white isn't even needed.

Sucks that we couldn't pull off the upset, but at least we made it interesting.

10531121.jpeg

Here's a look at UMass's new uniforms in action. The wordmark and numbers are a lot less muddied than they were on last year's, but the choice to go with a gray side panel rather than maroon was an odd one. Overall though, the wishbone collar, more legible wordmarks, and a simpler pattern on the shorts make these an improvement over last years. I've also heard they'll be getting a black alternate instead of a gray one this year.

Last year's ugliness for comparison.

9752114.jpeg

9752094.jpeg

Watching Wichita St and Memphis playing in Sioux Falls right now....I love the old school court design they've got. Reminds me of the Women's Final Four a few years ago.

court.jpg

I'm disappointed the Shockers are still wearing their black and silver "tournament" uniforms, also worn by Creighton. Nike could certainly afford to design some custom unis for one of their best programs.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived