JonBoy

2014-2015 College Basketball

I see Duke is wearing their Royal blue road unis tonight at Notre Dame. I haven't seen them wear the ugly black unis this season (I haven't see all of their games) Hope I'm right in thinking that they are moving away from them.

They wore black uni's against wisconsin

And N.C. State.

And Virginia

Towson is wearing this tomorrow. Whoever put that uniform on the mannequin did a stellar job.

B9Ll0G9IUAEPxfM.jpg

Towson is wearing this tomorrow. Whoever put that uniform on the mannequin did a stellar job.

B9Ll0G9IUAEPxfM.jpg

I know light blue is not one of there colors, what is that in support of?

Texas A&M wearing black uniforms with silver name and numbers w/ maroon shoulders. Naturally they bust out the black alt against one of the two schools that wear black in the SEC

Auburn reverted back to the Northwestern striped uniforms (from the Under Armour "bracket" template) at home as we hosted Ole Miss. It was a nice color-on-color game.

10760824.jpeg

I see Duke is wearing their Royal blue road unis tonight at Notre Dame. I haven't seen them wear the ugly black unis this season (I haven't see all of their games) Hope I'm right in thinking that they are moving away from them.

They wore black uni's against wisconsin

And N.C. State.

And Virginia

I see, I should have known better. I don't watch as much CBB as I used to.

BC will be wearing these "throwbacks" * tonight:

jefQoIU.png

*I put throwbacks in quotes because I have a feeling the original uniforms weren't gray for some reason.

B9g0UVRIcAIc3vT.jpg

They look pretty good, but they'd look AWESOME if they were in white or even cream.

EDIT: Yeah, they were white.

B9g1Nh7IEAAfuwK.jpg

The Basketball HoF logo needs a rebrand desperately.

While I thought they had gotten rid of them, Oregon broke out the dark gray road uniforms they hadn't worn in nearly 2 years against UCLA today.

B90o3KlCYAAX7EU.jpg

While I thought they had gotten rid of them, Oregon broke out the dark gray road uniforms they hadn't worn in nearly 2 years against UCLA today.

B90o3KlCYAAX7EU.jpg

Oregon in green always looks so good against ucla blue and gold, but then they pull out these for some reason

Can't find pics but the Kentucky/Tennessee womens' game last night went dark pink vs. light pink.

Duke and UNC should wear throwbacks for every game at Cameron Indoor and regular current unis when playing at the DeanDome.

Nike released a new uniform template with new uniform features for several top schools. Some of the features seem sound but the descriptions used by Nike are still a bit funny with how serious they're supposed to be.

B-TYYdtCAAApG7k.jpgB-TYYduCEAAtC7q.jpg

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-basketball-unveils-new-uniforms-for-eight-select-ncaa-basketball-teams

I forgot it's that time of year again. I'm sure we will see the Adidas tournament monstrosities soon as well.