2014-2015 College Basketball

JonBoy

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke's got a blue version, too.

Any pictures? I would presume all the other schools did as well if that's the case.

Duke's blue jerseys were made by accident instead of the white ones for sale. They were sent to a local store by accident, who thought originally they were Duke's fauxbacks. Looks like Syracuse got orange ones by accident too; they are all supposed to be white. Syracuse will wear its standard uniforms against Duke next Saturday.

Northwestern vs. Penn State apparently went black vs. navy today. We've done it guys. We've reached the pinnacle of color on color.

B-ZjIinCYAAJdrT.jpg

How was that even allowed?

I blame Northwestern, home team has access to all their unis and they chose to wear black at home? If this was a neutral site game, I might forgive it. Plus, both schools equipment staff guys can't communicate this ahead of time?

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Northwestern vs. Penn State apparently went black vs. navy today. We've done it guys. We've reached the pinnacle of color on color.

B-ZjIinCYAAJdrT.jpg

I blame Northwestern, home team has access to all their unis and they chose to wear black at home? If this was a neutral site game, I might forgive it. Plus, both schools equipment staff guys can't communicate this ahead of time?

Northwestern wasn't wearing black..it was gray. The angle and I guess the further back you are made their unis look black.

960x540.jpg

usa-today-8396446.0.jpg

PENN_STATE_NORTHWESTERN_BASKETBALL_52089

Under Armour even placing their logo on the soles of their sneakers. Gotta let them know what they're wearing.

B-ZjIinCYAAJdrT.jpg

Northwestern wasn't wearing black..it was gray. The angle and I guess the further back you are made their unis look black.

960x540.jpg

usa-today-8396446.0.jpg

PENN_STATE_NORTHWESTERN_BASKETBALL_52089

Under Armour even placing their logo on the soles of their sneakers. Gotta let them know what they're wearing.

I didn't see these pictures. Still not a good thing. Never understood all the gray love.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

B-ZjIinCYAAJdrT.jpg

Exactly. .soo hard to differentiate! Lot better than the Hawks (red) vs Knicks (orange) 2 yrs ago. My eyes were bloodshot!
shado_logo.gif

Any pictures? I would presume all the other schools did as well if that's the case.

I couldn't get the pic to post but the blue jersey is available on Eastbay's website. I wonder how side panel design will work with this template?

I couldn't get the pic to post but the blue jersey is available on Eastbay's website. I wonder how side panel design will work with this template?

Eastbay actually has colored versions of jerseys and shorts of Duke, Syracuse, Arizona, Kentucky, and Oregon as well.

http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-nike+hyper+elite?Rpp=180&cm_PAGE=180http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-nike+hyper+elite?Rpp=180&cm_PAGE=180

960x540.jpg

Does Northwestern play in a high school gym? I know they are a smaller private school, but hard to believe this is a Big Ten basketball arena.

As far as the color vs color aspect, on the floor level there seems to be enough of a contrast that the players and refs could tell a difference. But I agree it would be painful to watch on tv or in the stands.

Archived