2014-2015 College Basketball

JonBoy

https://twitter.com/sportslogosnet/status/571433566695006210

Hell yeah, go Cincy! Honestly, those (Bearcat?) eyes on the center of the waistband are pretty creepy. And the pic included in that tweet shows only 2 stripes on the shorts instead of 3 like all the others (save for Indiana of course), unless there's a black line between the red and white that just got folded over. Why did Cincinnati ditch Jordan though? Since it was for Adidas, I'm guessing it was all about the Benjamins, which is a shame

Louisville, A&M, NC State and Nebraska all have 2 stripes. And Cincinnati has been with Adidas since 2008.

oh, wow, didn't notice that, and each of the stripes is in a different pattern too. Is there supposed to be any significance to that?

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell yeah, go Cincy! Honestly, those (Bearcat?) eyes on the center of the waistband are pretty creepy. And the pic included in that tweet shows only 2 stripes on the shorts instead of 3 like all the others (save for Indiana of course), unless there's a black line between the red and white that just got folded over. Why did Cincinnati ditch Jordan though? Since it was for Adidas, I'm guessing it was all about the Benjamins, which is a shame

Louisville, A&M, NC State and Nebraska all have 2 stripes. And Cincinnati has been with Adidas since 2008.

oh, wow, didn't notice that, and each of the stripes is in a different pattern too. Is there supposed to be any significance to that?
I don't think so. Probably just wanted some variety in the looks.

Since the debut of the hyper elite unis, kentucky has kept wearing them. I don't mind the jersey but the shorts which actually had a bit of blue are a downgrade with the silver. Not terrible but not better. Looks like the last game of the season in blue will be the next one which is at Georgia.

Utah in dark gray, Arizona in Navy = one awful color on color matchup.

Not to mention both teams have a red stripe of approximately the same size on each side, plus red numbers and white names on back. It's rather difficult to follow.

The special Adidas uniforms remind me the 90's...which makes me worry a little bit. Has 90's already become throwback?!? Also the Kansas striping on shorts bother me along with the font. It seems too fat. The looks like an H.

Those Kansas uniforms aren't gorgeous -- the stripes on the pants are so thin and in a different pattern than the waistband. They have better looks.

I know the 88s have meaning to KU fans, but yep, the cream with the script Jayhawks are better. I don't like the gray Phog alts at all.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Avoiding violating NCAA rules against the three stripes not being sllowed on gameday or sideline gear.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The only think I disliked about these KU unis were the weirdly misshapen 3's.

these are gorgeous and should be their permanent look.

5cKkD5C.jpg

The text and numbers on these Oregon unis definitely need a light colored outline. They're going to be pretty much unreadable from any distance away from the court or on TV.

Oregon has released their away version of the new Nike Disruption uniforms that were rolled out last weekend. They're wearing them today against Stanford.

B_C1ycVUsAA3bHc.jpgB_CtQwwVAAArwC2.jpg

I think Oregon's new uniforms would have looked better in the kelly green than in gray. Having them be kelly green with yellow numbers/workmark and dark green wings on the shorts would have looked loads better than the dark gray. The pattern and numbers just don't pop once they get sweated through and darkened.

Oregon has released their away version of the new Nike Disruption uniforms that were rolled out last weekend. They're wearing them today against Stanford.

I love the jersey/shorts as a set and I love the sock/shoe combo. However, I think they look absolutely terrible together. Why have yellow on the socks if it is absolutely no where else in the main part of the uniform?

The only think I disliked about these KU unis were the weirdly misshapen 3's.

these are gorgeous and should be their permanent look.

5cKkD5C.jpg

The text and numbers on these Oregon unis definitely need a light colored outline. They're going to be pretty much unreadable from any distance away from the court or on TV.

Heck, they should just put on Hefty Garbage bags, and it will be an improvement. Gracious up until this year Oregon predominantly wore their school colors in hoops, and now they are catching the bug from the football athletic program.

It's not like the uniforms don't have any school colors on them so you can't bag on them for not wearing any. They've worn uniforms that have a lot less school colors on them than these in the past, namely the light grays they haven't worn in a season or two and the anthracite ones they broke out against UCLA for the first time in 2 years.

ore-12-grey-home-675x380.jpgB9316281096Z.1_20150217222434_000_G7PA05

I'm ready for them to transition to something else and I think these new Nike Disruption uniforms they've worn the past couple weekends would actually be a good starting point in any redesign. Change the colors a bit on these dark gray away uniforms and they'd be good.

Archived