JonBoy

2014-2015 College Basketball

As much as I love adidas' non-NBA basketball contributions, I can't help but be disappointed with their designs for this year. Hopefully they'd improve MUCH better next season!

They could improve by simply doing nothing. It's a bad sign when the lesser programs look better because adidas just shows them a catalog instead of handing them new uniforms.

Illinois will wear their throwbacks tonight for the third time this season. Second game in a row they haven't worn their home uniforms after wearing silver on Saturday. I didn't count or anything, but it seemed like they wore orange at home less than usual this year.

deuce-bello-rayvonte-rice-ncaa-basketbal

Syracuse broke out Orange road Disruption jerseys today.

Kentucky wore their white ones for the third time (and they broke out blue ones once).

Kentucky is wearing not previously unveiled blue Disruption jerseys tonight.

I didn't even notice. Even had to go back and take a 2nd look. The jerseys are so similar! No more blue for the rest of the season now.

Oregon and OSU went color-vs-color in the Civil War.

-b36bc5e4082faccf.jpg

How long has Oregon State had that uniform? The shorts brackets remind me a lot of Under Armour's new template this season

I think they've had them for a couple seasons now, ever since OSU did their program-wide rebrand.

I don't have an image but late in tonight's MAAC Title Game, Iona had the following uniform numbers on the floor: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.

Illinois will wear their throwbacks tonight for the third time this season. Second game in a row they haven't worn their home uniforms after wearing silver on Saturday. I didn't count or anything, but it seemed like they wore orange at home less than usual this year.

deuce-bello-rayvonte-rice-ncaa-basketbal

One key difference....

Ha, they look like they are sagging and showing their underwear.

I never noticed that till now XD

I've been thinking that for some time now as well. Just speaks to how stupid this design choice is by Adidas.

That's honestly what my parents thought when they first saw Louisville wear that design in-game

Party like it's 1979...or 1981 when LSU got Silly in Philly for the Final Four. It's a concept.
w5fLjag.png

Party like it's 1979...or 1981 when LSU got Silly in Philly for the Final Four.

w5fLjag.png

Shaq is turning in his grave....

Laughed out loud at the ridiculousness of this comment on multiple levels