2014-2015 College Basketball

JonBoy

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the LSU ones I posted? I think it's a concept. I had premature postation. I wanted it to be true. My bad guys.

So is this just a concept or an actual uniform?

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Ha, they look like they are sagging and showing their underwear.

That's honestly what my parents thought when they first saw Louisville wear that design in-game

Watching the Michigan game right now, and the effect is actually as if the players are all wearing a long yellow undershirt hanging out of a tiny blue vest or something. Still ridiculous-looking

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

KU is wearing the Assstripes shorts. Looks like a long royal undershirt or they are slabbin. I'm guessing these will be a Big Xll tourney thing only.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Why are NBA team templates being worn by college programs? I know Adidas has the NBA contract and supplies uniforms for a ton of schools, but it's like a blatant ripoff.

Rhode Island is wearing the Heat uniforms. An exact replica all the way down to the font choice (obviously the team colors differ).

Northern Arizona is wearing the Brooklyn Nets uniforms, same number font and everything.

I can't remember which school, but someone has the Lakers uniforms as well.

Temple's uniforms are really nice. The side stripes mimic the double-stroke T. The simple cherry and white colors are nice - seems like they've taken out the little bit of black that had normally been part of the uniforms.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Party like it's 1979...or 1981 when LSU got Silly in Philly for the Final Four.

w5fLjag.png

Shaq is turning in his grave....

Laughed out loud at the ridiculousness of this comment on multiple levels
This was meant to say Shaq is embarrassed to have any part of LSU..i guess the comment you maybe looking for is Pete Marovich..but i would never be that literal or disrespectful. Therefore Shaq, Tyrus Thomas, Big Baby Davis AND Chris Jackson is rollin in their graves over this uniform.
shado_logo.gif

Archived