JonBoy

2014-2015 College Basketball

Lunarlon is much lighter and better than air zoom soles, it provides much better support and is more evenly distributed. With some shoes it feels like I'm walking on a water bed if they have air zoom in them. I'm not sure about these new uniforms being that much better than the old ones, I can assume that they are slightly lighter but what do you expect from Nike that is trying to market their products and simply get people to buy them, it's no different than Adidas with their "made in March" units that look god awful

Watching the 3 point contest and dunk contest because why not and this is the first time I've seen DePaul's uniform. Pretty great:

RxSwWKq.jpg

Milwaukee-DePaul-Bask_Mete.jpg

Watching the 3 point contest and dunk contest because why not and this is the first time I've seen DePaul's uniform. Pretty great:

RxSwWKq.jpg

Milwaukee-DePaul-Bask_Mete.jpg

Yeah i noticed this too...if only Bucks can use this template for dem Irish rainbows! !

Dammit, Duke is wearing the Disruption uniforms tonight. Assuming Kentucky will be as well.

I didn't mind these UK, Duke Disruption unis at first, but I hate all this minimalist styling. Not enough color or stripes. Those Duke throwbacks from early in the year were much better.

everyone realize that if Wisconsin wins the tourney, we will see these "legacy" butt stripe unis every anniversary. Oh well

everyone realize that if Wisconsin wins the tourney, we will see these "legacy" butt stripe unis every anniversary. Oh well

Please save us duke

There are blue versions of both and both teams have worn them at least once. UK wore theirs at the end of the regular season. If you go back in this thread there are pictures.

right,sorry, i could just have looked on various online stores, i see jersey and shorts for sale, just all blue, heat pressed logos on shorts, but the price is still he same as the "old" unis with much more going on...smh

Reminds me of Nike shoes these days, you used to pay the big money for the Airbag technology, now they sell shoes with foam cushioning for the same high price, they just give the foam a fancy name like lunarlon.....those disruptive unis and the foam shoes, i belive it´s "The Emperor's New Clothes"

All the logos are stitched. Not heat pressed.

There are blue versions of both and both teams have worn them at least once. UK wore theirs at the end of the regular season. If you go back in this thread there are pictures.

Duke sent out pictures of the blue ones a month ago, but has never worn them. Duke will fortunately not being wearing them Monday.

Hopefully they'll just go down in history as the worst-dressed college basketball champion

http://www.sportingnews.com/list/4640546-ncaa-tournament-2015-uniform-history-wisconsin-badgers-jerseys-list-history

Sporting news has a little uniform history of the Final Four teams. It's not a complete history. It shows random years (seemingly). I found one inaccuracy: think the 93/94 photo and 1995 are flip-flopped. The former, with the black trim was worn in 94-95 (Finley's senior year). The later, more plain uniform is from Finley's earlier days. The black-trimmed uniform made it one or two years before Dick Bennett changed them to a very basic design (I wanna say with more of a cardinal color and even more basic than the early Finley look); the first to incorporate the motion W.

But otherwise, I think it's correct...I was thinking the goofy Reebok font shown for 1998 may have come later, but those could have been worn in 1998-1999.

I was struck by the 2001-2002 photo. The big wordmark is reminiscent of a Chinese counterfeit. I don't remember that one very well.

Also, regarding those 1995 uniforms (mislabed 93/94), they were the last ones not to use the motion-W. While I like the motion-W (unpopular opinion here; very popular amongst Badger fans), I did like it when it was football-only. I could not find a great picture of the 1995 uniform's use of an older "W" but I remember just loving it on those shorts. (found a bad picture)

Duke-Wisconsin would be a good uniform match-up if both teams actually wore their regular uniforms, but of course Adidas and Nike have to screw that up with these hideous March unis. Who at Adidas came up with the idea for these shorts and said, "Yeah, this is a great idea. They look great!"? Duke's "disruption" unis are at least tolerable. Wisconsin's unis are just distracting to look at.

I actually think Wisconsin looked fine because the black was kept to a minimum.

Hopefully they'll just go down in history as the worst-dressed college basketball champion

Louisville will give them a run for their money.

8631406.jpeg

Ah, I forgot about those crazy shorts plus sleeves. I was also attending Michigan that year, so you can forgive me for pushing that game out of my mind

Hopefully they'll just go down in history as the worst-dressed college basketball runner up

I concur

just saw the women's Final Four floor in Tampa, I like the sunburst design. Why haven't the men's floors been unique to the host city? The men's have all been pretty bland. I recall Indy 's old school key lane, Atl had peaches in the 3 point area (not so good), Cleveland had the guitar floor, Denver had the city/ mountain skyline.

8631406.jpeg

Unpopular opinion (maybe), but I like these more than I do the buttstripe uniforms.

8631406.jpeg

Unpopular opinion (maybe), but I like these more than I do the buttstripe uniforms.
I actually like those (ULs) a lot.