2014-2015 College Basketball

JonBoy

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New uniforms for Texas A&M (and probably all Adidas schools) this year. A&M didn't have contrasting shoulder coloring like other Adidas schools last year but they had a the same cut and subliminal patterns. It appears Adidas has moved the cut to higher on the jersey which makes it look a bit cleaner.

201415ambasketball_zps23ab4e78.png

I've always been a fan of Oklahoma's double stripes that continued up the shoulders. Tops are downgrade so far.

I'll also reserve judgement until the shorts are seen.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Not crazy about the checkers on the shorts.

The checkerboard pattern is going to stay at UK for a while, even though most people do not like that it as it reminds people of Tennessee. I for one love the checkerboard and UK does a great job in their uniforms for both basketball and football with that pattern.

Bring back the blue trim

I agree...there is a lack of blue in the uniform.

spacer.png

The Kentucky uniforms are the same Nike Elite Fit 2.0 uniforms as Arizona has adopted (and similar to the USMNT uniforms since 2012). Makes you wonder if the remaining Nike Platinum Elite schools (UConn (men and women), Florida, Duke, UNC, Syracuse and Baylor (women)) will adopt this new "system).

Yeah, those Kentucky uniforms definitely need more blue.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived