Logo timeline signatures... (6/30) SF Added, MIL Added, UPDATES

LA_Angels

Hello All,

You may remember me from the short lived NBA MLB crossover (Which kind of died because of inactive posting). That was a while ago, and got busy with other things. This time I am back to stay (I hope). I've always been interested in the signatures, below one users post. I thought it would be a good idea to start a series like this because, I have a lot of time on my hands over the summer, and this would keep me occupied. So basically, each team I will do will have its team name, date of establishment, logo timeline, and two popular logos on each side. I understand that this will be hard to do with some times (New York Yankees, Colorado Rockies), but I am sure I will make a few "edits" to get around this. Firstly I will start with 4 American league teams.

NOTE: I am not a professional at any level, so don't expect anything out of this world.

Los Angeles Angels:

LASIG_zps109aa310.png

Minnesota Twins:

MINSIG_zps74f478b4.png

Seattle Mariners:

SEASig_zps653caa0a.png

Cleveland Indians:

CLESIG_zpsb7746d2f.png

Thanks to Fonts by Conrad

C&C always welcome!

SIG.png

I would like to request a San Francisco Giants (though you could incorporate New York if it's needed).

Pretty neat idea you got here. My only issue is the odd centering you're putting into these designs in the logo pictures. Other than that, well done!

I would standardize the corners on the timeline logos and lighten (or remove) the gradient. And, to TheGiantsFan's point, the centering of the larger logos is off.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

I would like to request a San Francisco Giants (though you could incorporate New York if it's needed).

Pretty neat idea you got here. My only issue is the odd centering you're putting into these designs in the logo pictures. Other than that, well done!

Yes I will do the giants soon, about the centering, I was not really paying attention to that but yes I will make sure all of the logos are centered in the future.

Could you do Columbus Blue Jackets one?

When I start doing the NHL , I will do you one

I would standardize the corners on the timeline logos and lighten (or remove) the gradient. And, to TheGiantsFan's point, the centering of the larger logos is off.

I was doing an experiment with the gradient, but looking the over now I think I will remove them

SIG.png

could you do the milwaukee brewers

Brewers are next with mets Padres, and Giants

Are you going to be doing these for all the Big Four leagues? Because these are amazing.

That is what I hope to do

SIG.png

I really like mine! Thank you!

However, I'd like to ask for a small edit as "Francisco" is misspelled on the banner.

Could I also request the same banner in the same font as the Indians one to match the Giants' number font and road jersey wordmark? Thanks.

I really like mine! Thank you!

However, I'd like to ask for a small edit as "Francisco" is misspelled on the banner.

Could I also request the same banner in the same font as the Indians one to match the Giants' number font and road jersey wordmark? Thanks.

oh god, sorry about that.... :sleepy:

SF update:

SFSIG_zpse3c0f439.png

SIG.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived