Celebrity fans of your team

TrueYankee26

Right, brace yourselves for some right A listers here - the celebrity(ish) fans of Hull City...

First we have Roy North, big in the 1970s as being the 'right hand man' of upper crust TV fox puppet Basil Brush...

getittogether_zps15d4a407.jpg

1980s popster Sinitta also loves a bit of black and amber, apparently she became a fan after being charmed by City hardman Billy Whitehurst in a nightclub...

video-singer-sinitta-inspires-hull-city-

Famous actor chap Omar Sharif is also a Tiger, he got into supporting the club due to the friendship he forged with fellow actor - and City fan - Sir Tom Courtenay whilst filming Doctor Zhivago...

omar_sharif_zps51beb661.jpg

I think we can all agree that Jack Bauer is a very cool chap, and it seems he might be a City fan - certainly, he 'just happened' to be in London when we were playing there in our first ever FA Cup Final. One thing's for sure though, the actor who played the terrorist woman's son is from Hull and supports his local team - and the last time Wembley saw such an explosive shot from a lad from Hull was when Deano hit that volley in the play-off final...

22d60acf-adc8-408c-937c-7551be93c5aa_800

Oscar-winning director Mark Herman is from East Yorkshire and is a noted City fan - all his films contain subtle references to his favourite team. Here he is looking thoughtful whilst wearing a 'No to Hull Tigers' badge...

5887816-large_zpse9fba023.jpg

However, one non fan is protester punching, House of Lords loitering lard arse John Prescott - often touted in the media as a big City type and 'voice of the fans'. However, don't be fooled - he only ever dons a scarf when there's a photo opp...

5713819-large_zpsd2f51b84.jpg

The great buffoon.

Grizzlies:

JT (has a small ownership stake in team)

1124_MASP_griz_sat13_t607.jpg

Cardinals: Jenna Fischer/Jon Hamm

celeb-softball-320.jpg

Blues:

Nelly

nelly_399359.jpg

& Ozzy :lol:

ozzy_0.jpeg

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

Steelers:

Bret Michaels

Burt Reynolds

Curt Schilling

Jake Gyllenhaal

John Grisham

Michael Keaton

Reggie Jackson

Seth Meyers

Snoop's listed on Wikipedia as well but I can't believe Wikipedia sometimes.

Ducks:

Snoop Dogg

Clippers:

Billy Crystal

I saw Snoop wearing a Clippers jersey in SI once, but I don't know.

If Wikipedia's right, then Snoop might be a fan of all my favorite pro teams.

Add Rush Limbaugh to the Steelers list, he is a huge fan of them since the 70s.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived