Wolverines Concepts

paynomind

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to take the high road, SyPhi. I'm sorry, but I call them as I see them.

Well, let nobody ever accuse you of being unfair. I think Brian is correct here, coming from someone who overstepped his mod privileges in the heat of frustration, I have to agree that it's always best to replace deleted text with something neutral.

And more importantly, SyPhi seems to have agreed, as he has edited his mod edit.

And I say good for us!

Yep. I just fired off a PM in reply to the PM you sent me Brian, but I agree. In this case, it wasn't the right tactic to use. My bad, gentlemen. I owe you an apology MoJoTo, so let please accept this as one.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I dunno... being called on doing the wrong thing, then apologizing isn't accepted around here. What will all of the kids in my homeschool class that i teach solely using this board think?

Good gravy, folks. :wacko::blink::cry:

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

You're using this board to teach school age kids? I had no idea.

HEY KIDS, THERE IS NO SANTA CLAUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Secondly, it's pretty clear to me that, even though the subject matter wasn't completely original, PNM's artwork was. The winged football helmet, while most well known by being used by Michigan, is used in many other places. Everyone from the Deleware and Princeton Universities, to about a billion and a half high schools, amateur teams, and little league teams.

Again, I congratulate my good thread companion and forum foil, paynomind. More of his excellent work gets justly rewarded.

And just to clarify a few points for the rabble rousers, the other teams that use the winged design are not named the Wolverines. Therein lies the infringement problem.

And for those of you into history, the person who designed the winged helmet design did it first for Princeton. It didn't catch on there at first, so he took it with him when he went to coach the UofM.

I'm hoping I get this much interaction when I run my contest to design the ultimate MoJoTo logo.

Again, good job paynomind. That dart hit the logo on the bullseye.

Here is the joint collaboration of shiznit1083, GMS, and paynomind.

wolverines_gravito_gms_payn.gif

Man I hate to criticise any logo design because, well I wouldn't know where to start designing a logo, but why would a team called the Wolverines have a Polar Bear on there logo?? *goes back behind rock he came from*

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Man I hate to criticise any logo design because, well I wouldn't know where to start designing a logo, but why would a team called the Wolverines have a Polar Bear on there logo?? *goes back behind rock he came from*

apparently the Hardin County Wolverines want it, mr. smarty pants.

article

saintsfan69,

Keep in mind that there is also a kick-butt wordmark that the Hardin County Wolverines liked from the same set of designers, but are not using yet because of a potential conflict with the University of Michigan football team.

That's a nice article. Payno comes off real well.

DawgPac, your eagle was just inserted there by someone responding to an attempt by someone else to rain on Payno's parade by raising the issue of copyright infringement.

Archived