Greece (CCSLC World Cup Entry)

DomTheAthlete29

Had lots of problems with this entry, everything from designers block to file crashes. Overall not too impressed with my finished product, so I am asking for some C&C on how to improve these kits!

tumblr_n85h7fccA31tg6iono3_1280.png

tumblr_n85h7fccA31tg6iono1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_n85h7fccA31tg6iono2_r1_1280.png

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

This is the main thing that is bugging me about the crest.

ptIKjkD.png?1

What I do really like is the crest shape which is a nice change from the current. The font seems a bit generic to me, though I do rather like the overall design of both kits.

Thanks Matt!

Don't really know how I missed that...kinda a big mistake to just flat out miss, but now that you pointed it out I can't un-see how off center the stripes looks now. The font is very generic, pretty much what they use now. I probably should've put more time into that aspect and made it more ancient greek-esque.

I think Greece looks much better with collars, just my opinion though. LOVE the clash, the flag pattern is very nice. As for the main kit, I'd keep it clean like their current ones. Definitely agree on the font. Another thing I don't like is the template. Personally the guy looks too unrealistic and I'd rather just have him not be there. The presentation is nice and clean but again, I don't think the guy wearing the uni should be there.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

I think Greece looks much better with collars, just my opinion though. LOVE the clash, the flag pattern is very nice. As for the main kit, I'd keep it clean like their current ones. Definitely agree on the font. Another thing I don't like is the template. Personally the guy looks too unrealistic and I'd rather just have him not be there. The presentation is nice and clean but again, I don't think the guy wearing the uni should be there.

It's not meant to be a real player, more like a mannequin. But I'll agree not really happy with how the template looks either. Don't really know what to change on it tho.... Might just scrap it and go back to using my flat templates again.

Can you elaborate on what's making it look 'unrealistic' perhaps? It's the same template that took second in the euro cup contest.

Oh, wow, it's nice to see this larger and in more detail. I was completely oblivious to the pattern you used throughout. I was already a big fan of the kits, and that is such a great detail.

The shape of the crest is an upgrade, yes, but I would have liked to see a little more.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

you want to know what was wrong with your design? the 20 point deduction haha, you really can't do anything too fancy for Greece, what you came up with was a good choice.

Can you elaborate on what's making it look 'unrealistic' perhaps? It's the same template that took second in the euro cup contest.

Hmm...it's sort of one of those things where my answer is "it just does". But I think the shading is a bit unrealistic and could use some work. I don't like how it is so blocky, it should be on the whole jersey, just getting more severe towards the end. Also try giving him a face and playing with the shape of it, it looks a bit round at the moment. One little nitpick is when you look at the back of the cleats at first, it looks a bit like they're sticking out but idk, maybe it's just me.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

Archived