• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P.S.G kept in there with 10 men with a display by very poor refereeing. Thought Silva had blown it for P.S.G with the hanball but a terrific header to win on the away goals. The away goals rule does add something to an away teams performance if they want to get through to the next round. It's harsh when a team you support is knocked out by it but it makes a two legged game exciting when it comes down to needing that single goal to go through.

glory10.png

• 2 weeks later...

Idk, my feeling says that Paris will make it. But I agree on the other matchups. Real did bad the last times against Atlético. I see a 50:50 chance for both teams.

Would be nice to see Juventus back in a CL semi-final again. I'd like a match between Juventus and PSG in there, 'cause that would mean that one of them would make it to the final.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

FA chairman Greg Dyke has stated that England could consider a bid for the 2026 World Cup but that depends on the result of the FIFA elections and stated they won't make the bid if Blatter is in charge.

glory10.png

Made this following the Gerrard and Skrtel incidents on Sunday. I thought it was pretty funny; no one else on Reddit apparently did. *shrug*

barts-gets-an-elephant_zpsi60tsytf.jpg

Reddit is really freaking fickle sometimes.

Also if you reference anything that happened before 1995 the 14-year-olds that make up the entire population there won't get it.

Also, :censored: Skrtel. That is all.

spacer.png

Denmark 3 USA 2.....Best player in the world strikes again, The Lord with a Hat Trick !

Bendtner!!!!!!!!!! Best player in the world......

I would never thought I would ever hear that in the same sentence.

glory10.png

Archived