I would want an El Clasico in a UCL final but since this year's final takes place in my city I want fans from two different countries here.

Sources say that Manchester United will pay 30 Mio. € in the summer to buy Ilkay Gündogan.

As long as we can keep De Gea and bring in top talent I'll be happy this summer.

It's looking to be an interesting summer for United on the transfer front.

Falcao and van Persie have been mired in transfer rumours, and are looking like they won't be in the team at the start of next season. James Wilson and Chicharito could potentially come into the fold in limited roles, which could leave Rooney as the team's only clear first team CF/Striker option.

Balancing the midfield could be tricky, but still a manager's dream with Mata, Herrera, Carrick, Di Maria, Blind, Januzaj, Fellaini to some extent and potentially Gundogan, Sterling, or Depay (however likely they might be.) A lot of good players could be left out regularly or played out of position, especially when you look at the guys like Carrick and Fellaini lately and wonder why they should come out of the lineup. Some good players might be on their way out of the team.

I think United could spend some money to drastically improve their defence this summer, not to the level it was a few years ago, but certainly better than it was last year. But it's looking apart from the Hummels rumour, that they'll be working on improving from within. Phil Jones and Marcos Rojo look right now to be the go to pairing for United, but if Hummels can come in it would certainly buck up the back line. Luke Shaw could become an integral member of the squad in the next couple of years, but their other wing backs like Young, Valencia, Blackett, and Rafael are either not really first team quality or not fully developed yet.

Of course, it's highly likely that almost none of the rumours come to fruition, but the list of players who will be worried about their futures is high. These guys include Falcao, van Persie, Blind, Young, Valencia, Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Fellaini, and even some of their really good player who might have trouble cracking the lineup.

I'm fully expecting United to clear the dead weight and build back stronger this summer. Van Gaal has shown he's not all talk.

In the last three minutes of football, one thing has become perfectly clear: It is just not in the cards for Burnley to stay up in the Premier League.

Bayern won the Bundesliga but nobody actually really cares. Congrats though.

Wow, what a surprising result.

~

Abject performance from United today. Without Carrick the team has no life.

17139346367_0e3c0ab1b6_b.jpg

Enjoy your lasagne, Gooners!

Very loud YAWN. So old about time the Goons came up with something new. Newsflash for you. we are still in with qualifying for the Europa League so our season is not over yet.

Having watched Livermore play regularly this season, I can safely say that cocaine shouldn't be considered a performance enhancing drug.

Southampton winger Sadio Mane has scored the fastest hat-trick in Premier League history.

The 23-year-old netted three goals in two minutes and 56 seconds against Aston Villa on Saturday.

Very loud YAWN. So old about time the Goons came up with something new. Newsflash for you. we are still in with qualifying for the Europa League so our season is not over yet.

To tell you the truth IanC, St. Totteringham's Day is still a great day for us Gooners alike. I believe that is 20 consecutive years Arsenal has finished above Spurs. Better luck next season. But in all seriousness, true Spurs are still in the driving seat for Europa League qualification for next season. And the added bonus with UEL is that the winner of the competition gets a UCL play-off round berth out of it for the following season. So there is that, but hard to see Spurs winning even UEL with their current squad. Kane can't score all their goals in domestic, cup and Europe.

To tell you the truth IanC, St. Totteringham's Day is still a great day for us Gooners alike. I believe that is 20 consecutive years Arsenal has finished above Spurs. Better luck next season. But in all seriousness, true Spurs are still in the driving seat for Europa League qualification for next season. And the added bonus with UEL is that the winner of the competition gets a UCL play-off round berth out of it for the following season. So there is that, but hard to see Spurs winning even UEL with their current squad. Kane can't score all their goals in domestic, cup and Europe.

Good to see you back VG. As long as the HarriKane grabs more goals against your lot and helps us get the points then I will be happy.

Good to see you back VG. As long as the HarriKane grabs more goals against your lot and helps us get the points then I will be happy.

Still waiting for your second coming of Terry Sherringham to come good against us Gunners :) Thanks for the welcome back

All four managers to beat Jose Mourinho this season have surnames beginning with P: Alan Pardew, Mauricio Pochettino, Phil Parkinson and Tony Pulis.