Texas High School Football Redesign

andyfootball67

The shadows on the template are way too dark, that needs to be toned down considerably. The design is pretty plain but it would be a refreshing look in high school football. I'm not a fan of the thick helmet stripe though, it doesn't fit in with the conservative jersey design. Also, you're missing shoulder numbers and names. Details like that make your concepts look much more complete, especially when the unis are as plain as they are. It would help to give some information about the school, especially the mascot name so we have some sort of idea of what the helmet stripe pattern is supposed to be.

One more thing: it looks like you copied and pasted the Nike logo on the home pants. There's still a red box around it.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

way too generic..just red and white with a stripe?? need to add SOMETHING to it

- Clean

- Traditional

- Great use of a simple two color palette

Not necessarily generic. I think it's pretty solid.

eh..its clean cuz theres nothing at all on the jersey

Although clean and classic like this often work, I agree with vnardella5. My first impression was that it needed some sort of design on the jersey. Maybe that design you have on the helmet stripe can be incorporate somewhere.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

The shadows on the template are way too dark, that needs to be toned down considerably. The design is pretty plain but it would be a refreshing look in high school football. I'm not a fan of the thick helmet stripe though, it doesn't fit in with the conservative jersey design. Also, you're missing shoulder numbers and names. Details like that make your concepts look much more complete, especially when the unis are as plain as they are. It would help to give some information about the school, especially the mascot name so we have some sort of idea of what the helmet stripe pattern is supposed to be.

One more thing: it looks like you copied and pasted the Nike logo on the home pants. There's still a red box around it.

Agreed.

Although clean and classic like this often work, I agree with vnardella5. My first impression was that it needed some sort of design on the jersey. Maybe that design you have on the helmet stripe can be incorporate somewhere.

Agreed.

Maybe make the home sleeves white, and the away sleeves red, and put the helmet design on the sleeves. But yeah, it'd help the know what the helmet design is.

Hello guys I wanted to redesign all the football Teams in the state of texas and then i realized that was kinda impossible so here is my school Columbus CC is welcomed along with request for your school.

How about the high school I attended, Sealy.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

• 4 weeks later...

Archived