HFD Wolf Pack Alternate

Concepts_SM

This past January, I proposed this concept to the Hartford Wolf Pack as a new full-time alternate jersey afer seeing their new red alternated that were used for a couple of games this past season. After a few months of talking I suddenly stoppes reciecong responses. I still hoping I hear back from them but I decided to share it to see what people think of it.

HFD_Wolf_Pack_Alt_Small_zps1c371785.png

The sriping patern comes from the Wolf Pack's original "Liberty-style" jerseys while their primary returns to the front of the jersey. The two helmet options make it so that the jersey can be worn on the road as well as at home. For example, if they are in Providence playing the P-Bruins. Since the Bruins wear yellow jerseys with yellow helmets at home, the road team can actually wear a white or dark jersey since they both contrast with yellow.

bHQC6nd.png?1

1mcUFXN.png?1

Sorry to get off-topic for a second, but I guess I'd never heard of this team before and when looking at the thumbnail was wondering if you were attempting a redesign of the first high school I went to:

GreatOak-High-School-Logo-Portfolio.jpg

I know that they've already gotten in trouble with the University of Nevada for appropriating their logos, but I'd always wondered why Great Oak would be a Wolfpack first of all and why that combination would be red, white, and blue second of all. I guess whoever had the say in this (the school's only been around since the early 2000s) was both a Nevada and Hartford fan.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

I'm not that much of a fan of the silver hemline(?), I think it is just to much in too small of an area. If you thickened all the lines, than I think it could work.

I see what you're saying. I like it the way it is because if you take away the hem stripes while extending the blue stripes on the arms to the rest of the jersey making the jersey blue and extend the red stripes to the bottom of the arms, it's the Wolf Pack's origonal jersey (Rangers Liberty jersey style).

bHQC6nd.png?1

1mcUFXN.png?1

Archived