Colorado Rockies Rebrand

Sean F&F

Looking much better now!

My only concern is that you should make the leftmost mountain a bit more upright. Other than that, I'm satisfied with this version.

Agreed. Changing the snowcap at the top will probably be enough to make it look upright if you don't want to change the silhouette of the logo. Imagine there's a line running from the far left and far right ends of the snowcap, and make it horizontal.

It's _____________ and Toledo still sucks.

[insert time here]

Another update.

Changed the purple to the current purple, as found on this site. It looks a little too dark to me (could just be my monitor)laegzf4wuuwao6bj45wfcmz2f.png

Move the ball and had it flying over the mountains (although I'm not loving the streaks/tail behind the ball)

Also straightened the first peak.

rockies-logo4.png

Another update.

Changed the purple to the current purple, as found on this site. It looks a little too dark to me (could just be my monitor)laegzf4wuuwao6bj45wfcmz2f.png

Move the ball and had it flying over the mountains (although I'm not loving the streaks/tail behind the ball)

Also straightened the first peak.

rockies-logo4.png

Try ColorWerx, they have the exact shade all teams use (Although the logo on this site could indeed have the correct color if it's been updated)

Also, love the update! Can't wait to see what that'll look like on their uniforms (Not that I'm asking you do create that or anything)

Also, love the update! Can't wait to see what that'll look like on their uniforms (Not that I'm asking you do create that or anything)

Thanks, I do plan on doing uniforms as well.

I have the rest of my hat concepts here. I'd like to narrow it down to 2 or 3 at the most.

rockieshat2.png

rockieshat5.png

rockieshat6.png

rockieshat7.png

rockieshat4.png

For the hats, I choose Options 1, 2, and 5. The black letter look so much better than the white letters.

On further consideration, these do work on their own, but seem too subtle. On the field, the cap logo must be seen!

Archived