PSD Templates by NAS (Umbro kit posted)

nas1787

So with World Cup fever spreading through the Concepts forum, I finally began finishing my soccer kit template that I began months ago. I'm going to begin releasing them one manufacturer at a time.

But I am also going to use this thread to organize all the templates I have created. I have a few older ones which I will upload here, and I plan to continue creating templates for other sports over time. If you have any particular requests, feel free to ask (but no promises).

Feel free to use any of these templates for your own concepts, recognition is always nice ;). I won't be converting into any other file types, but if someone wants to take that on, go ahead!

Template List

SOCCER

Goalkeeper

Nike

adidas

Puma

Warrior

Under Armour

Umbro

do puma and goalies for all 3 and ill be happy. I am already using this for my bundesliga series

also try other sports after you have a range of soccer kits

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

do puma and goalies for all 3 and ill be happy. I am already using this for my bundesliga series

also try other sports after you have a range of soccer kits

you should be happy you even got templates man lol.

really nice work here NAS, i might convert to .svg at some point.

Thanks everyone, glad you like em. Puma will be next, followed by Warrior. Keeper kit is a good idea, I'll keep it in mind. Happy to see the template being put to good use on the boards.

And Chris, feel free to convert to SVG, that would be awesome.

Archived