Cavaliers Uniforms

OnWis97

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't see teams like the Yankees or Lakers changing up their uniforms every time they land a superstar.

That's because they have pretty good uniforms that would cause a riot if changed. Plus, the Cavs are always changing their identity and their current look is already like 4 years old, so it wouldn't shock me if they were planning to change their look anyways

That's exactly why I think the Cavs shouldn't change their look. They need to settle on something and let it become their identity. If they change their look every time they get a superstar, they're going to have an identity crisis like the Padres.

Best Cavs jersey concept i've ever come across. If they don't go with something similar to these, they are making a huge mistake imo

CavsWhite_zpsdd46466c.png

CavsHome_zps0ee5c086.png

CavsAway_zps4ceb5fbf.png

those are absolutely gorgeous. Anything would be an improvement over the unis the Cavs are wearing now, but I wouldn't mind seeing them go back to the ones they wore during the first LeBron days

2. Cleveland word is tough, too long. Like having the city but is there a common abbreviation for the city? CLE or CLV?

Nine letters is too long? Definitely not--it's the same length as "Cavaliers." And CLE or CLV would be the most idiotic thing I've ever seen. I hope that was a joke.

As for the debate here, I like their current look. With those beautiful colors there's no need for panels and piping and whatnot. If anything, I'd add a little navy somewhere.

Well I didn't mean to suggest something idiotic, just brainstorming if anyone had any solutions.

I think 9 letters is on the edge of being too long as it forces the letterforms to be slightly small. 7 or under would seem optimal:

- Lakers

- Sixers

- Blazers

- Celtics

- Knicks

- Bucks

- Suns

- Heat

- Magic

- Spurs

- Bulls

- Thunder

- Raptors

- Pacers

- Nets

etc.

I don't think Cleveland would look too bad on a jersey. I think Cavs or Cavaliers would look better. I still really like that checkered pattern they had. If they could do something with that again that would be nice

Best Cavs jersey concept i've ever come across. If they don't go with something similar to these, they are making a huge mistake imo

CavsHome_zps0ee5c086.png

CavsAway_zps4ceb5fbf.png

Yeah those were made by me. I did a bunch of different color combos but don't feel like flooding the thread with my concepts.

Yeah those were made by me. I did a bunch of different color combos but don't feel like flooding the thread with my concepts.

Nice work man. You should send your concept to Dan Gilbert on twitter.

They are a cool and very well executed concept, but they would look dated after the debut

I really like their current set. Especially these bad boys:

2012-cavfanatic.png

Although I guess I just realized these were those dopey one year cav fanatic uni's I think? So I guess they might be gone

These are beautiful. The 3 Colors together add so much life compared to the regular set. If they added some blue to the regular set they might not look so bland.
These hands down or those concepts that combines 90s with new millennium look!

CavsHome_zps0ee5c086.png

CavsAway_zps4ceb5fbf.png

Dude post those concepts!! Want to see other color combinations such as blue with wine gold or throwback 80-90s blue and orange. Or even shawn kemp era light blue orange black. This is a classic concept. If no post can you provide a link to these bad boys!!?
shado_logo.gif

I was informed by someone close to the Cavs that the front office has already seen them. I wasn't told what they thought about them though.

Archived