Cavaliers Uniforms

OnWis97

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When i was younger i belived they were called cavs (calves).....like the offspring of bulls......when i heard and saw the cavs vs. the bulls i wondered why they named the team that ....LOL.........but i guess it´s not too crazy an idea since we do have Cubs and Bears

Any word on his jersey number? Going back to #23 or sticking with #6?

I could really see him keeping #6 for the sole reason of making people in Cleveland have to buy replacement jerseys with a new number instead of dusting off the #23s from their closets.

87Redskins.png

I could really see him keeping #6 for the sole reason of making people in Cleveland have to buy replacement jerseys with a new number instead of dusting off the #23s from their closets.

Looking like it'll be 32.

It's a different jersey anyway.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I wasn't a fan of the current Cavs uniforms, initially. But they have come to grow on me. I think the addition of the gold jersey won me over. I think teams wearing strictly 2 colors looks really sharp right now. I think the only change I would make to the Cavs uniforms would be the white, home uniforms... Possibly taking out the gold, keeping the uniform to just white and wine at home, wine and gold on the road, and gold and wine alternate.

As for the best look... it would have to be the gold feather-C uniforms. The script was so clean and well done. Plus, the gold just screamed on screen and in person. I have to agree with many other people... I think the first LeBron era uniforms were terribly overrated. A few bullets:

• I think the "Cavaliers" script was butchered, having the C neutered instead of a full C like in the "Cleveland" script.
  • I think the scripts were over stylized as well.
  • The number and NOB fonts didn't look right... they didn't fit with the Cavaliers and Cleveland scripts.
  • The lack of navy on the wine uniform.
  • Too much navy on the white uniform.
  • The blue checker alternate was a nice attempt at combining eras, but it was more distracting than appealing.
  • The lack of a gold alternate.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

LeBron said that NBA players shouldn't wear #23 anymore because it insults Jordan, so I think that number is out.

Of course, by that logic, anyone not named Magic Johnson wearing #32 is an insult, too.

LeBron should wear a number no one else has ever worn before and make it his own. Which is probably impossible.

LeBron said that NBA players shouldn't wear #23 anymore because it insults Jordan, so I think that number is out.

Of course, by that logic, anyone not named Magic Johnson wearing #32 is an insult, too.

LeBron should wear a number no one else has ever worn before and make it his own. Which is probably impossible.

Not too many 83's in the NBA... :)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived