Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League redesign 5/16

OliverP

Nice update job on the Brijeg crest. As for the kits, they are very nicely done from home to third kit. Love the use of club kits from the past as the club's third kit. Wish more clubs actually did that (Arsenal for one). The fading stripes on the away kit from outside to inside are spot on..great look. Love the Jako kits. As for the kit sponsor Mepas, is it a box store chain like Walmart? Trying to translate it from the original website.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice update job on the Brijeg crest. As for the kits, they are very nicely done from home to third kit. Love the use of club kits from the past as the club's third kit. Wish more clubs actually did that (Arsenal for one). The fading stripes on the away kit from outside to inside are spot on..great look. Love the Jako kits. As for the kit sponsor Mepas, is it a box store chain like Walmart? Trying to translate it from the original website.

Thanks man! Mepas is a seller and distributor of goods (food, drinks etc.) and now the company's owner built the biggest mall in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Mepas Mall.

And this might be a unpopular opinion, but I hate Arsenal new kits...to modern and there isn't much fluidity in shapes on them. But the 3rd one is just fine.

great series as long as not much else is blue and red checkers

Hahah that I can promise 'cause there are no more Croatian clubs in the PL.

Think of us as Maryland...we're proud and we are gonna show that by having national symbols on our crests.

P.S. Next team's logo is finished...time for the kits to come to life. :)

All right no more checkerboards so how about a red star. ;)

The next team is FK Sloboda from Tuzla. The crest is something the fans really want. Its and updated crest from the 70's and the largest update is the ball in the center...it use to have a hammer and sickle, so yeah we can't have a crest with that can we? The current one is just an abomination that never appealed to the forever loyal fans know as ''Fukare''. Last year they came back to the PL after they dropped down to the second division in 2012. It must have been a strange feeling since they've been in the PL for 42 consecutive years.

logo_zpsfc04c023.png

slobodahome_zps5ef89caf.pngslobodaaway_zpsb0d51c69.pngsloboda3rd_zpsda3e5ce6.png

I like the usage of pinstripes in these concepts, great job! Did you use the Hammer and Sickle star badge for inspiration of the badge you've made?

Actually its a modernized version of this logo:

Proslasva-60-goisnjice-RSD-avgust-1969.j

I either thought you used it for inspiration or just made it more modern.

That's what- She

I like the usage of pinstripes in these concepts, great job! Did you use the Hammer and Sickle star badge for inspiration of the badge you've made?

You can say I made it legal hahaha

And less Communist.

That's what- She

And less Communist.

Exactly.

Very nicely done on updating the club crest of FK Sloboda. The panelled ball is a nice touch. I love this series because we get introduced to kit manufactuers we don't know very much about. I am having some ideas for some of my fantasy football club kit manufacturers to use in the future. Thanks.

Wow, that crest is beautiful. Its really a good update. Adding bronze to the colors also helps out a lot. The kits are also really good. No complaints.

Hey I noticed that you've started doing Balkan countries redesign...if you need any help with Serbia or Croatia I'll be glad to help (translating from an unknown language is a b****) just PM me.

It took me a while to get this one because their current logo is not that bad...its unique if nothing.

This is a Serbian team which hasn't got that much history as a Serbian team it was ethnically changed completely in 1913 and then it was called SASK (Sarajevo amateur sports club). After the second world war it was totally shut down by the communist authorities because they didn't like Croats having an ethnically clean team...there was a war going on and there was a lot of bad blood between communists and everyone who didn't bow down to them. It finally reassembled in 1993 after the break up of Yugoslavia.

logo_zpsa0e3ac35.png

slobodahome_zpscfc83f7e.pngslobodaaway_zps81e5d71e.pngsloboda3rd_zps469bc36d.png

Also I didn't manage to make a 3rd kit, I wanted it to be gold but it just doesn't work and if it were to be white than it doesn't differentiate from the away kit.

Help me think of something for the 3rd kit!

[uPDATE] 3rd kit added

Nice job again on re-defining Sarajevo's club crest. It looks sharper and cleaner. I love the thick blue stripes on the home kits but I don't know about the alternating colored pinstripes on the clash kits. Maybe just make them all blue and a tad thicker.

As for a design for a third kit, it doesn't have to incorporate the colors of the club. Look at some the third kits that clubs currently have. Maybe use the colors of the region that Sarajevo is located, like their coat of arms. FC Barcelona does that a lot with their third kits for the Catalans.

Archived