Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League redesign 5/16

OliverP

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the usage of pinstripes in these concepts, great job! Did you use the Hammer and Sickle star badge for inspiration of the badge you've made?

Actually its a modernized version of this logo:

I either thought you used it for inspiration or just made it more modern.

You can say I made it legal hahaha

And less Communist.

Haha. Not by much though.

I like the usage of pinstripes in these concepts, great job! Did you use the Hammer and Sickle star badge for inspiration of the badge you've made?

Actually its a modernized version of this logo:

I either thought you used it for inspiration or just made it more modern.

You can say I made it legal hahaha

And less Communist.

Haha. Not by much though.

But just enough. :)

Right now I'm out of town and I can't work on the third kit, but I'm back in 2 days so keep submiting ideas and I'll mash them together and see what I get.

Great update here. I like that you kept the crest shape and then fit the leaves to hug the shield. Clever. Is there a reason you ditched the crown?

Yeah I ditched the crown 'cause I think that they didn't deserve it by any means. Also they added the crown when they were in the second division, what's up with that.

• 4 weeks later...

Aaaand I'm finally back..I have been suffering from the designers block, it was pretty bad.

Up next is NK Celik Zenica. Celik translated means Steel, so I decided to swap gold for steel. "Celik" has always been a working mans club. Red color symbolizes fire and forged iron, black symbolizes coal and all mines that are located in the city of Zenica. Also, Zenica is the capital of metallurgy in this part of Europe so it hints on why is the club called "Steel".

I hope you enjoy. :)

bihmap_zps441c0480.jpg

logo_zpsc9ff746d.jpg

celikhome_zps624230cf.jpgcelikaway_zpsdfb62341.jpg

celik3rd_zps4d76c47b.jpg

[EDIT]

Uuuh and I'm presenting an official font for my league concept. I like that the Barclays PL has their official font that every team uses. I think that ads consistency to the club it also avoids horrible fonts that kit manufacturers create *I'm looking at you Adidas and your Last years font for Real Madrid*

font_zpsaf7cc657.png

Daaamn, logo looks great. Double red on the homes look really well. Is that a sublimated plaid design on the clash? And I like how the Third doesnt copy from the primary kits. Great job, glad to see you back, designers block is a horrible thing!

Great work as always in this thread series. That ÄŒelik crest is beautiful mate. You have definitely captured the steel and working man's club in the crest and kits. Nice to see you developed a BIH PL font. Looks good. I'm glad your back mate. Keep it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Oliver your work is awesome! It looks very professional. I like all logo updates (NK Siroki Brijeg :notworthy: ) and kits! Will you continue with the rest of the BH Premijer Liga? Maybe even consider doing HNL? :)

Hey thanks man! Can I guess from your name that you are Croatian? I will defiantly continue but NK Travnik is giving me head aches. Maybe I will do HNL since there is only 10 teams (right?). It might be short and sweet. :)

Oliver your work is awesome! It looks very professional. I like all logo updates (NK Siroki Brijeg :notworthy: ) and kits! Will you continue with the rest of the BH Premijer Liga? Maybe even consider doing HNL? :)

Hey thanks man! Can I guess from your name that you are Croatian? I will defiantly continue but NK Travnik is giving me head aches. Maybe I will do HNL since there is only 10 teams (right?). It might be short and sweet. :)

you guessed right. also, there is a location under my avatar :P

Back to the topic:

- take your time, I know how tough creative process can be (I'll take quality over quantity any day). And yeah you're right. There is only 10 teams which seems like a "walk in a park" project (we all know that is not true). Updating logos for clubs like Hajduk, Dinamo or Rijeka will surely be challenging.

CgWPTYS.jpgaPH2PVF.jpg

you guessed right. also, there is a location under my avatar :P

Back to the topic:

- take your time, I know how tough creative process can be (I'll take quality over quantity any day). And yeah you're right. There is only 10 teams which seems like a "walk in a park" project (we all know that is not true). Updating logos for clubs like Hajduk, Dinamo or Rijeka will surely be challenging.

Hajduk and Dinamo are the biggest reasons why I haven't done a HNL redesign yet. But if inspiration strikes then I'll do it! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived