All States Baseball Tournament; Concept Series

GriffinM6

nothing about these makes me think Vermont except the word mark, it needs something else and that is the case for most of these concepts. like maybe use the deer or cow from the flag, not the pine tree since you used that more maine, or you could use "Champ" from lake Champlain

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well hopefully we can get some C&C on the RI update, but for now I'm gonna release the final North East team, Vermont. Being nicknamed the Green Mountain State, I figured "Why not use green"? I had already made Maine when I did this, but I found a way to make the two different. I simply used a forest green and white scheme, and made them look like a classic 1930's MLB team. The best part about this set IMO is the cotton looking fabric on the away.

rbdxki.jpg

Next region is the North West.

I like the Cotton look for the away. Very well done series!!!!!

yUTIIqk.png

Well hopefully we can get some C&C on the RI update, but for now I'm gonna release the final North East team, Vermont. Being nicknamed the Green Mountain State, I figured "Why not use green"? I had already made Maine when I did this, but I found a way to make the two different. I simply used a forest green and white scheme, and made them look like a classic 1930's MLB team. The best part about this set IMO is the cotton looking fabric on the away.

rbdxki.jpg

Next region is the North West.

I thought you were doing New England, what happened to Connecticut?
I was doing the North East region. Look at the first post and read the premise of the whole series, then you'll see why Connecticut isn't in this region.

My bad, I am so used to seeing all of those states labeled as New England. Nonetheless, it is an interesting concept.

The uniforms are great, but the A on the hrs looks a bit plain and looks exactly like Alabama's but with different colors maybe have a Star on it or a polar bear or something that makes people think Alaska on the hat but overall good work.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

One thing about the cap logos: instead of using the first letter of the state name, why not use the official state postal abbreviations in a KC Royals kind of interlocking style? I think "AK" would work great on that Alaska hat and the same can be said for "VT" and Vermont.

25yzwqg.png

Sorry that it's been a while. Our computer's motherboard crashed, but I do have some of the other completed uniforms on file. However, I don't believe I'll have Photoshop on our new computer, so I may need to learn incscape before I can finish the series.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Alright y'all, I won't be able to work on or edit any of these until we get photoshop back on our new computer, so what I'm going to post the next few days is stuff I had finished up before our motherboard on the old one crashed.

This next one is Montana. Since Montana literally translates to "mountain" in Spanish, I figured why not incorporate the name into the uni? Also, I used a sky blue, because Montana is nicknamed the Big Sky state. Lastly, the wordmark is supposed to resemble a mountain range going up and down.

2ry1rn4.jpg

Next up is Idaho.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Alright y'all, I won't be able to work on or edit any of these until we get photoshop back on our new computer, so what I'm going to post the next few days is stuff I had finished up before our motherboard on the old one crashed.

This next one is Montana. Since Montana literally translates to "mountain" in Spanish, I figured why not incorporate the name into the uni? Also, I used a sky blue, because Montana is nicknamed the Big Sky state. Lastly, the wordmark is supposed to resemble a mountain range going up and down.

2ry1rn4.jpg

Next up is Idaho.

Best one yet!!!!!!!!!!

yUTIIqk.png

Archived