Nike NBA Collection By Moom ( Oklahoma City Thunder Third 7/25 )

Moom

It's a great looking template, but the OKC design needs a little tweaking.

The side panel pattern extends too far in to the center of the jersey...a double-digit number would overlap the pattern. A pattern like this stands out more when there's more space between it and the front/back lettering and numbering.

Keep the pattern, just shrink it down a bit by moving the panels further toward the sides. You won't lose the look you've created, and it will let everything breathe more and look more like a game jersey than a fashion version.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the feedback, forgot about this thread to be honest, been caught up in my soccer designs for other sites. Heres a more refined OKC concept with a different wordmark.

hgOPpDB.png

Hey I know people here are saints and usually give templates away for free, but would anybody be interested in buying this 2014 FIBA Nike Hyperelite template ( pictured above ; shorts and socks included, not done yet) whenever I finish it? I usual charge one pound per template, like 1.6 dollars, and donate half to unicef. Its about 3000px wide, psd or xcf. Just sort of want to know before I finish it, not trying to plug a business or anything here. :)

Million times better than their real life counterpart
shado_logo.gif

Hey! I agree with you , but I did just use the a official nike hyperelite template ( seen on USA for fiba 2014 and such, and oddly enough, that's how far out the side panels come out :o

I get what you're saying, but just because there's a seam there doesn't mean the design has to fill it all in.

Archived