The New Paint Movement(Added Lacrosse Templates)

@UniformDesigns

Hey Paint users,

I quit the boards for a while to learn more and to get better before I was rushed and I've learned how to fix that. Me and Next Gen Uniforms have noticed that the paint community is dying. We decided that we needed to fix the problem by starting a new paint user page. The old paint users paradise is never kept up with and nobody posts. Me and Next Gen have decided that we will create what the paint community used to be.

So starting with the rules on this page

-Anyone can post paint templates on here if the image is to big to format it put a media fire link below the image

-If you ask for a request don't keep asking for it

-Finally keep the Criticism Constructive.

First off our two Lacrosse templates me and Next Gen made with the Warrior helmet designs coming from Wiz Kid and HockeyNy13.

LaxTem_zps89b9c9c4.png

http://www.mediafire.com/view/b30xg4g42uv3i3c/Lax%20Tem.png

NikeLacrosseTemplate_zps04f4f027.png

https://www.mediafire.com/?f3zkkpli6cv80d6

I don't want to be a debby downer, though I'm going to sound like one but there is a reason the Paint Page is 'dying' even though I know some great designers who still use it. There are free programs out there that can make designing look better and be easier for users. I think recently a lot of people on the boards have switched to some of the other free programs. However, that's not that point of this thread. So I'll talk about that since this is the thread. I'm not sure if this thread will bring it back. Sure the paradise doesn't get updated but I don't think starting this thread will make it easier, because if it's not pinned, no one will know where to find it. Also are you posting any paint templates you find or just ones that you've made or others have made?

I don't want to be a debby downer, though I'm going to sound like one but there is a reason the Paint Page is 'dying' even though I know some great designers who still use it. There are free programs out there that can make designing look better and be easier for users. I think recently a lot of people on the boards have switched to some of the other free programs. However, that's not that point of this thread. So I'll talk about that since this is the thread. I'm not sure if this thread will bring it back. Sure the paradise doesn't get updated but I don't think starting this thread will make it easier, because if it's not pinned, no one will know where to find it. Also are you posting any paint templates you find or just ones that you've made or others have made?

I think just posting new ones would be better cause you would still be able to get the old ones.

Archived