llfhockey

NFL Flagged Jacksonville (10/32)

then use a different font, and i don't know why the "AMERICANS" word mark is on top of a giant "C" just makes it that much harder to read unless you have it up close.

Since I see your using the Atlanta Hawks font, it comes in a bevel-free version.

fv2aDNd.png

Yj4TBmM.png

If you were interested in alliterative name, the Storm could be called the "Buffalo Bolts"

I will try to get cinncinati out by friday

Pittsburgh Horsemen

Is the helmet logo too much?

5GKxlx2.png

I actually just replied like this to another thread about color balance.

For instance..you have A LOT of black in the jerseys and pants for home and alternate. Then when we go to the away jersey theres little to no black and actually more powder blue. I'd switch the black and blue and maybe find a way to incorporate a tiny bit more black. Maybe by outlining the blue in black for the small little chest stripes you have.

so when i looked there was no white in the home. That was why the Away was so diffucult. so changed the away to yellow and it made a hugh diffrence.

wBMqsrE.png

Again, stop bumping your own thread.

Edited by LMU

Maybe add white pants to lighten it up a bit. Otherwise this is the best of this thread easily.

I know for Miami you used the colours of the city flag, but I seem to make too much of a connection to India... especially since I returned from India yesterday...

4u242Lc.png

Pittsburgh Horsemen.

i really love the yellow away for pittsburgh, especially since white isnt really used throughout the home. helmet looks great, no way is that over done. one thing is that for miami i wouldve liked to see a centered palm tree on the jersey. instead it just looks a little smushed on the side. look forward to seeing what u have next

I actually reckon you should do all sorts of cities in North America, not just NFL ones.

I had to point this out for some reason, the title of the thread should be NFL Flagged, not NFL Flaged.

As many others have pointed out, some of these concepts are just paint fills. Use some creativity like you did on Pittsburgh.

Thanks. the best thing about pittsburgh to me is that they are so simple. ill try to get cinnci out tomoro. I've been extremly busy.

Fk5b9Cb.png